83.3 Balance of Nature: Alicia

"A writer is someone for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people." 

Thomas Mann

Happy Surprising Forever Tuesday!

For those who voted for long and long update, laters... no now!

This has been long and tiring for me, but anything for you guys.

Noted cutejaya1 , I hope you'll enjoy sweetie!

Please be patient while reading, don't jump on conclusions.

Note: Next would be the update of The Slave on Inkitt, since it's been long for that story, I'll try to work on it, hopefully.

The revelation awaits for Amaira there!

***

"Life doesn't give you much, but for the ones who want to learn, life teaches them how to be strong before they start living their lives instead of just existing in this world."

Auliq-Ice

***

NIERA'S POV

The rain showers

The dry breeze smiles

The thirsty desert looks up,

The clouds nod and smile

'Has it been a good day?' sand asks, looking up at sky;

'Yes,' they answer,

'Today, Love fell for her again!'

Stupefaction blending in shock brings the chaos of conscious sane thought. Can one be muddled enough in this world to loose and leave the hand of command?

Can the realm of these entities be so different, so divergent from our comprehension that its existence is preserved?

Can such an entity exist that is not alive—or a lifeless sculpture can be alive;

The aura, the painful wind of shield, the name rules the world under sheds of murk:

Can it be something lifeless, can something which is alive in every particle be deprived of life?

I wish I could answer, I wish I could seek answers as for which my astonished eyes gawk at the pearl sculpture in pure bewilderment.

My breathing is almost seized as the form forming on glass has seized, the transparent ball cradling the sculpture is floating between the dark sparks: what's holding it, how it's there, my eyes couldn't find answer, nor the logic comprehension.