Prologue

Hello beautiful souls,

The Prologue!

Prologue is the part where the story starts.

My writing journey started because of Someone's encouraging words. I never saw a writer in me, but that person always as a beautiful and loving soul. She encouraged me, motivated me to write. So here I am in front of all of you as a Writer...

Because of her!

Thank You... I am eternally grateful to you and always will be!

So here is the prologue. I know you all are excited and eager to meet Niera's Mate. He is here to meet you all!

***

Life has given him all things in abundance.

Strength, powers, wealth, struggle and solitude!

A King craving life!

He may be a King to the whole world but still he craves a small child in him once he was.

Being the Supreme is not a child play. It needs dedication, passion, courage, strength and most importantly Will power.

Waking up every day, show courage, fight, win and then keep a smile on face in front of everyone and die inside every second.

But once He decides to do something, nothing and no one can stop him.

He is ONE of a Kind.

The strongest and most powerful creature in the supernatural world.

He is,

Alpha King Gideon Royce Valentine

Cold and heartless are his name.

Darkness is his life.

Living a life of power and strength, he never failed;

To miss the absence of Something really important in his life.

The one he craves the most yet afraid to be with.

His MATE! The one who completes him.

His heart, his life.... His everything...!

His and only His...

His Forever...!

***

The darkness in the gargantuan hall was nothing compared to fire aflame in his heart seeking the spark of life which he feels absent in his life.

Sitting at the head of the large conference table in the large luxurious Council hall, Gideon knew the reason this meeting behind holds.

He knew Gerard really well.

Gerard was the trusted and closest royal servant to the Valentine kingdom but he was also the only family left to Gideon.