45. Expectations Unexpected

Happy Forever Saturday!

This update is for a very lovely reader who has been there with me, with her incredible support and encouragement.

Brownie_bun Thanks a lot dear! For everything!

It means a lot!

Lots of love!

***

She was born wild and curious. A cage is no place for someone like that. 'I play with the fire of my truth,' she told me, 'I will burn for the things I love.'

— Mia Hollow

***

In the last chapter of Someone's Forever

[Turned Table]

Niera's POV

Be—Be—Beautiful Boss?

Wonderful!

As I was processing the words, my confused auditory nerve caught a manly chuckle followed by other and my visionary nerves followed the instincts to turn my head at their side.

There was a sight when Dr. Baron was chuckling while Sir Gerard had his smiling face shaking his mature head.

When the elders initiated something, how can I lose this chance, I too joined them as a chuckle escaped me which I with mammoth efforts tried to conceal.

"Why everyone is laughing?" a loud announcement entered the room with a very intrigued Mr. Theodore and Mr. Artistic McCoy.

His entrance brought a new wave of amusement in the air as Dr. Baron's laughter reached another level while Morgan too joined this time as I can see he was chewing his cheeks to refrain it.

"Nothing Boss." Dr. Baron answered him chuckling.

"Boss?" the look on Mr. Theodore's face was something capture-able in camera.

"Oh! Yes Beautiful Boss." Saying this Dr. Baron fell in fits of laughter while Jerry fell in fits of coughs.

I scratched my scalp in utter bafflement.

"Excuse me? Beautiful what and why are you laughing like this Dexter?" he was completely clueless with his pronounced name which surprised me greatly.

"Beautiful Boss Theo. your name with which Females in Office call you." Dr. Baron clarified.

"WHAT?!" Mr. Theo. shrieked in surprise or growled in anger; it was an utter flabbergasting sight.

Yes, not every day you see people call the Vice President of a renowned company shriek in growling anger.

Mr. Theodore sent a glower at Dr. Baron who neglected his angry glare continuing his amusement ride.

Though, I wasn't the only one bewildered but others were too.

While I had the no knowledge puzzled look plastered on my face with drops of amusement Mr. Theodore was glaring at us like he is going to throw the Females of Office from this floor and Mr. McCoy was plainly puzzled with squinted brows.