1. Goodbye Normal, Hello Miracle

Hello Beautiful souls,

       First Chapter is the First Step toward the Journey.

So here it is first chapter of Niera and Gideon's Mysterious journey....  

I hope you enjoy it!!

*******

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined."

         - Henry David Thoreau

*******

Morgan Freeman as Mr. Jonathan Wilson

NIERA'S POV  (you can imagine Niera whosoever you want) 

  Simple is boring, and my life is simple. 

   Here starts my simple day, I am standing in front of an enormous twenty five story building My office "Greffy Industries Ltd".  I work here as a Assistant Advisor. My job is law related so I have to be updated and well presented. 

   Being a twenty first century girl, I am well presented wearing a white creased shirt with black knee length skirt, three inches heels and simple diamond stud earrings with a silver watch. A simple bun for my waist length hair and light makeup. I entered the building and met my friend and receptionist Meela.

   Meela is cute short-height around 5'4 fair twenty four year old graduate, working here as a receptionist for two years. She is a nice and friendly person, easy to talk and hang out with. 

I waved and said my greetings, "Hello Beautiful, good morning. How is your day going?" Seeing me she gave me her 'bright your day' smile and said Hi.

I went to the elevator and straight to my office floor i.e. Top floor.

    When you enter at our office floor you'll be greeted with a big glass wall and the name "Greefy Inc." written on it in grey. As I enter through the door, I met Jason Devin, our colleague and junior advisory. Greefy Industries is a multinational industry and Greefy advisories is a part of it.

 Jason and I work here as assistant advisory and junior advisory under Mr. Jonathan Wilson.

Jonathan Wilson: 

A wise and witty man in his mid-sixties. He is a polite and kind man. But when it comes to his work, he can be cruel and mean, can't judge him as our field and the people we have to deal with. We all have to be like this sometime.

Jason is one of the most intelligent and excellent employee of Greefy industries, a loyal and dedicated person to his work and always stressed, even in his mid twenties sometimes he look likes forties, due to all his worries and stress of the world. 

No doubt he is handsome and smart around 6 feet tall and tanned skin tone. He is the dream man of most of the ladies of our company. Our morning always starts with Jason's stressful morning greetings and today is no different.

When I met Jason he took me or I should say dragged me to our boss's office. The atmosphere of our office was hot stressed and disorganized. It was like the whole office have gone through a Storm or something.

When I entered my boss's office, I got a clear view of "The situation". 

   Mr. Jonathan  was pacing in his office deep on thoughts and troubled. I allowed myself to wader my gaze around his cabin. His office room is the dream of every employee working in the company.