1

-Lilly's P.O.V.-

"Shut up!" Luke yelled at me.

"Just give me the stupid remote." I said while staring him down.

"God, you're annoying." He stated and chucked the remote in my direction.

I looked through the guide with a smirk as Luke shut his trap for the first time ever. There was nothing on so I decided to give the remote back to my annoying brother.

"Here. There's nothing on." I said and threw the remote at his face, hitting my target.

"What the fu-" he was interrupted by his phone ringing louder than the TV.

"Hello?" He said answering his phone. "No she's away at work.... Yeah she is here..." He said glaring at me. Who was it? "Now?..... Sure.... Yeah that's fine... Okay.... Bye."

"Who was that?" I asked trying not to sound too curious.

"One of the boys. They all sound alike over the phone. They will be here in 5 minutes."

"Oh, okay." I replied as calmly as I could while I was freaking out on the inside.

~~~

"Is everything okay?" He asked noticing my discomfort. He didn't know I was a little scarred of Michael because of his temper.

"I'm f-" I started just to get interrupted.

"Hey guys, we brought pizza!" Calum said walking through the door.

Michael and Ashton walking in behind him. As soon as I saw Michael my heart skipped a beat.

"Hey Lilly." Michael said sitting down beside me.

"Hi Michael." I said smiling at him.

"Hey Lilly." Ashton said sitting on my other side.

To be honest, I had starting daydreaming about the life we could have together. It would be perfect. We'd have a dog, a little fam, pizza at least once a week.

"Do you want pizza?" Michael asked. I looked up to realize that Calum had put the pizza on the table and everyone had already helped themselves to a piece. How long was I daydreaming?

"Sure." I said. Michael started beaming as he got a piece from the Pizza Hut box and handed it to me.

~~~

"Do you like the movie so far?"

I looked over to see Ashton staring at me, waiting for an answer. "I haven't been paying attention, honestly..." I answered. And it was true. I haven't been paying attention I've been distracted, thinking about things.

"Why haven't you?"

"I've been thinking."

"About what?" Oh my lord, I think I'm gonna puke all over the smirk that slowly crept up his lips.

"Stuff." I replied

"Is everything okay?" He whispered with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine, I'm just... Cold." I replied, getting up to go get a blanket from my room. I ran up the stairs while I heard Ashton tell the guys that I was going to get a blanket. I quickly grabbed a blanket and took a deep breath. Why was he concerned about me?

I just ignored my thoughts and went back downstairs. I sat back down in my original spot and curled up in the blanket. Michael scooted over closer to me. What is he doing? I just put my head on his shoulder and got comfortable, glancing at Ashton. Oh, my god. His jaw was clenched as if he was really mad. I can't believe he was mad I put my head on Michael's shoulder. Was he mad at that?

Michael put his arm around my shoulder.

~~~

The credits played on the screen causing Luke to get up. "Who wants to go play video games?" He asked

"I'm in."

"So am i."

They all looked at Michael who replied with "I think I will stay down here with Lilly." He decided to stay with me. But, why?

Ashton just closes his eyes for a second, taking a deep breath, and walked up stairs with Luke and Calum following.

~~~

I was finishing washing the dishes and Michael just finished wiping down the table. I dried my hands and turned around to see Michael.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He had been really quiet for some reason.

"I have something I need to tell you." He replied looking at the ground, his face turning uncontrollably red.

"Okay." I said trying not to freak out.

He took a deep breath, stepped closer to me, and just looked at me. He put his hands on my hips and kissed me. On. The. Lips. He held his position with our lips touching and I started to kiss him back. A sudden wave of confidence crashed over me as I put my arms around his neck. He slowly and gently pulled back, smiling. I smiled back for a moment, but then I saw it.

There was a figure at the bottom of the stairs just standing there, staring at us. My eyes widened causing Michael to look over his shoulder seeing exactly what I see. Ashton.

|||||

Hey guys! This is my first book and I know it probably isn't too good but I'm working on it.