9

She's perfect.

Michael looked at me, scared. "You really don't remember? I mean you were screaming in your sleep, Lilly. Screaming." He was about to cry.

I just started crying at the thought of it.

"Please, baby, tell me what's going on.." He whispered and a single tear rolled down his cheek.

"It was just a dream." I said looking at his eyes.

"Tell me what happened. Please..."

"Fine." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Monica tripped me in front of the whole class and everyone laughed. A teacher was doing role call and Monica corrected him on my name and told him my name was 'loser', and he laughed along with the whole class. I ran to the bathroom and hid until the bell rang. When I left I found you with Monica in your arms. I pushed her and dragged you outside. All you did was tell me all of my imperfections and you told me how perfect Monica is." I opened my eyes to see a worried expression on his face. "You walked inside and I just ran. I ran until I didn't recognize where I was. I walked into the middle of the road and layed down." After I said this he started crying. "That's when I started screaming 'how could you'...." We were both crying and he pulled me in for a hug. "Please. Don't ever leave me." I sobbed into his chest.

"I would never leave you Lilly. Not in a million years." He slowly pulled away and looked into my eyes.

I took a few deep breaths and wiped my tears. "Can you make me some coffee?" I asked, making him laugh.

"Yeah. Let's go to the living room." He said and took my hand.

I got up and walked with him down the stairs. I plopped myself down on the couch and he continued into the kitchen. I turned on the T.V. and looked through the guide. I'm a little kid when it comes watching movies and shows so I chose to watch Austin and Ally.

After a while, Michael walked in with 2 cups and laughed when he looked at the T.V..

"What?" I smiled at him.

"Nothing..." He was still laughing at me.

"Just give me my damn coffee." I reached out my hand to grab a cup and he sat down beside me.

~~~

I woke up to my alarm clock screaming. I groaned and tried to turn it off, but I couldn't reach my phone. I kept reaching but It was too far away. The next thing I knew I had a sharp pain in my hip. I sat up and realized I was on the floor. The pain in my hip was unbearable making me fall backwards and yelp.

"Baby?" Michael said softly, rolling over. When he realized I wasn't there he got louder. "Babe?!"

"Down here." I managed to say.

Michael jumped up and ran around the side of the bed, his eyes widened when he saw me. "Oh my god!"

"Why does it hurt?" I groaned.

"Baby, listen to me." He was really scaring me and his eyes were watering. "D-don't freak out."

"Just spit it out, Michael!" I yelled.

-Michael's P.O.V.-

"Baby, listen to me." How do I tell her this. Oh, God. If she freaks out I don't know how I will get her to the hospital. There is so much blood! What do I do? "D-don't freak out." I managed to say without crying.

"Just spit it out Michael!" She yelled. She's getting aggravated with me. She started to try to sit up.

"No! Don't move!" I basically yelled. She layed back down, and I just sat over her so she couldn't see her body.

"Michael..." She was starting to cry. She was in so much pain. "What's going on?!" She was starting to yell.

"When you fell...."

"Michael!" She yelled, crying. "TELL ME WHATS GOING ON!!!"

I looked at her old, wooden bed frame. There was a piece of wood that had been sticking up from it that she has cut her leg on before. I was going to rip it off, but I didn't want the whole frame to break. "You know that piece of wood that has been sticking out for a while?" The tears kept streaming down her face while she nodded. "It's not on the bed anymore, but it... It's in.... It's in your side..." I didn't want to tell her that went went through the the other side because I'm afraid she will freak out.

"Oh, God!" She cried.

The alarm on her phone started going off but I quickly stopped it.

"We need to get you to the hospital." I said, trying to find my phone.

"Don't leave me." She mumbled.

"I'm not." I said crying. "I'm right here." I said rushing back to her. I dialed 911. I need another person here.

"Luke! LUKE!" I yelled. He quickly came running in and looked confused.

-Luke's P.O.V.-

I heard some loud voices from upstairs, but I figured Michael and Lilly were goofing off.

"Luke! LUKE!" I could hear Michael scream. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Something is really wrong.

I jumped out of bed, ran down the hall, up the stairs, and into Lilly's room.

There was so much blood. "Oh my god what happened?" I asked. I saw the piece of wood that has been on Lilly's bed, through her side and she was on the floor. Michael was on the phone and from what he was saying, I knew it was 911.

"Stay calm. What happened?" I asked her. She was crying and having a panic attack.

"I reached for my phone to turn off the alarm but I fell off the bed." She said, trying to take steady breaths. She had very severe anxiety, but she never ever talks about it, I guess because it embarrassed her. I wouldn't be surprised if Michael didn't even know she has it.

"Just stay calm, there will be an ambulance her soon." Michael said suddenly. He was off of the phone, and I could tell he had been crying. I looked at Michael and he glanced at me, then at the door, then at me, then out the window, then at me again, as if he was telling me to watch for the ambulance. I nodded at him and went to the window.

"Don't leave." Lilly said looking at me.

"I'm just going to the window." I said and ran over, hearing sirens. "They're here!" I shouted, running down the stairs.

I opened the front door and ran back up the stairs and into her room.

These people knew what they were doing and they were so gentle with her.

They carried her down stairs and told us that we couldn't ride with her, causing us both to freak out. Michael was getting angry so I decided to drive.