5

Before I knew it, Ashton was on the floor getting his face beat in by Michael.

- Lilly's P.O.V. -

I could hear the pounding sound of Michael's fist hitting Ashton's face.

"STOP!" I yelled at Michael. He was hurting him. Bad.

"GET OFF OF HIM!" I continued to yell. Maybe if he saw my face he would stop.

I walked up to Michael and put my had on his shoulder with tears rolling a down my face. When my hand was on his shoulder he pushed me.

He pushed me away from him. HE LITERALLY PUSHED ME! I knew I couldn't get him off so I got up off the floor and went to find Calum. I ran into the other room panicking. Calum knew something wasn't right when he saw my face. He immediately got up and ran into the room where Ashton was getting beat up.

-Michael's P.O.V.-

Ashton was going to pay for what he did.

"Never! Touch! Her! Again!" I yelled, punching him with each word.

NO ONE lays a hand on my baby girl and gets away with it.

I felt soft hand on my shoulder. Whoever it was needed to back up. I pushed them way to realize it was Lilly. She didn't deserve that but she needs to go. She doesn't need to see this. She quickly got up and ran into the room where I was talking to Calum.

"She deserves better than you. All your going to do is hurt her. You treat every woman like crap. Leave her now and get it over with." He kept saying things he knows would get to me. After those statements all I could see was red. And then I felt pain.

Ashton saying those things made me hesitate, giving him the chance to gain control, but not for long. He got a few good, strong punches in before I threw him back down suddenly feeling someone pull me off of him.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled realizing Calum was holding me back. Suddenly Luke jumps out of no where and holds Ashton down. His face wasn't as bad as you would think it was. I guess everything happened so fast, I didn't actually get that many punches in.

I calmed down after a moment looking to my side to find where the sobs where coming from. She was sitting against the wall bawling her eyes out. Shit. I messed up again. How do I fix it this time, though?

-Lilly's P.O.V.-

I sat against the wall crying. Ashton was just drunk, he didn't mean it, did he? Why did I tell him? I could have made up some excuse, like falling and hurting my hand. But he would have found out eventually anyways.

I hated seeing Michael like this. I wasn't strong enough to pull him off, but his friends were. When something like this happened again, I will get them. They know how to help. I looked up to see that Michael had been looking at me. He lowered his arm, as it was still raised, ready to hit Ashton, when he saw me look at him. I was sobbing like an idiot and I saw his eyes get watery looking at me crying... He pulled away from Calum coming to sit by me.

"I'm so sorry." He said, about to cry himself.

"How could you do that to your best friend?" I asked, still crying.

"I... I don't know. When I see you upset, it does something to my head. It drives me crazy. I don't want to see you hurt. Ever." He said kissing me afterwards. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said giving him another kiss when I saw Ashton over his shoulder.

When I saw how bruised and bloodied his face was I ran through all of the people over to him. "Ashton? Are you okay?" I said.

He rolled his blood shot
eyes at me, clearly still drunk.

We decided to go home. Michael was calm and Ashton was obviously still drunk.

"How am I going to get home?" Calum asked when we arrived at my place. Everyone, other than Michael, was really tipsy, close to drunk. I can't make them go home....

"Everyone can crash at my place." I said, making everyone smile.

Calum slept on one couch, Ashton slept on the other couch, Luke went to his room, and Michael and I went to my room.

Mom and Dad were away in Hawaii for the rest of the month. I don't wish they were here, they were always yelling at us and.... Dad.

~~~

"Morning baby." Michael said as I rolled over. I fell asleep with my head on his arm, which brought me comfort. Something about Michael just always made me feel better. He placed a kiss on my temple making me blush, so I automatically hid my face.

"What?" He asked with a laugh.

"Nothing." I mumbled kissing him on the cheek.

I was starting to get up, but he tugged my arm down. "What is it?" I asked looking at him.

"You missed." He said smiling.

"Huh?"

"You missed."

"Missed what?"

"You kissed my cheek."

"Yeah. Okay, what are you talking about?" I asked, laughing.

"This." He pulled me back down and kissed me on the lips. It was a soft, affectionate, kiss. He slowly pulled away, immediately smiling. I giggled when I saw his bright and happy smile.

He laughed at me, making me blush. "Why did you laugh?"

"I love the sound of your laugh. It's the most beautiful sound in the world." He replied.

I just smiled and got up to go check on the boys.

Ashton was the only one awake, making me very uncomfortable.

"My face hurts so bad!" He groaned.

"Shhh. The other guys are still sleeping."

"What happened last night?" He asked

Oh no. "A lot happened, Ashton."

"Well, can you tell me why my face hurts?" He asked concerned.

"Okay. I'm just going to tell you now, this conversation is going to get very very awkward. Okay, you were really drunk. Like, really drunk. That's why you don't remember anything." I sighed. I hope he just lets me spit it all out without interruption. " Michael went into the other room to talk to Calum. After he left, you pinned me to the wall." My eyes were watering. "I tried to push you off, but you had one hand holding my wrists and the other hand was on my waist." With this, his eyes widened enough for his eyeballs to pop out of their sockets. "You were kissing me until someone bumped into you, making your grip on me loosen, so I ran away. I was crying and scared and when I found Michael he was worried. I told him what happened. He uh, kind of, turned your face into a punching bag."

He sat there for a second taking it in, with his head in his hands. "Oh my god! I am so, so sorry, Lilly." He said. He got up and hugged me and I hugged him back.

"I used to like you Lilly. But you and Michael being together, somehow it has made you feel more like my sister. And can I tell you a secret?" He asked.

"Of course." I replied.

"Do you remember Alice?" He asked.

Alice was a friend of Michael's I met yesterday at lunch. She had a very cute eyebrow piercing. "Yeah."

"I asked her out on a date and she said no. But then she asked if I will be her boyfriend. I'm not single anymore." He said.

"I'm so happy for you!" I said.

"I should go talk to Michael. He's probably really mad."

"Yeah, okay." I said and with that he went upstairs.