12

I knew what was coming next...

She picked me up by my hair and threw me against the wall. "Your going to regret what you just said, darling." She whispered. She grabbed on to my upper arm so hard, I could tell it would leave a mark. She looked at me for a second and punched me in the face. That's going to bruise and everyone is going to know. Just then dad walked in. Damn.

"What is going on?" He asked casually.

"She back talked me and questioned me for giving her her chores." She said, looking at dad.

"Why would you do that?" He asked me. He was getting mad and I never did anything.

"I can barely walk. And she wants me to clean the whole house." I'm not going to lie to get out of trouble.

"No she didn't I saw that list." He said defending her.

"Your really going to say that? I can't believe you. If I was Luke you guys would be going out of your way to make me feel at home." I said.

He walked up to me. "Who the hell do you think you are to tell me how my parenting is going?" He growled through gritted teeth. Mom backed off and left dad to deal with me. I have some really messed up parents...

"I'm your daughter. I think if your parenting is bad, I would be the one to know." I smiled.

"Your gonna wish you never said that." He hissed in my face. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs, and into my room. Slamming the door and locking it behind us, he threw me down on the bed and walked up to me.

"You've been a bad girl, Lilly. A very bad girl." He said.

I know I can't get away without literally being killed. I knew what I was going to have to do...

He started unbuckling his pants and pulled them down. I don't know why him seeing mom hit me, gave him a boner, but there was already a bulge in his pants. He pulled down his boxers and his member flung forward. I just laid there, too scared to do anything.

"Why aren't you already on your knees?" He asked.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I whispered while starting to cry,

He reached down and grabbed a pocket knife from his pants pocket and opened it, pointing it at me.

I quickly got down and put his member in my mouth. I started bobbing my head, and kept going until he reached his climax in my mouth. The whole time he held his knife close to my neck.

"Did you enjoy pleasuring your daddy?" He asked grinning. This is so fucked up.

"No!" I said kind of loudly.

He pulled up his pants and looked at me. "What do you mean 'no'?"

"I didn't enjoy it, dumbass! Do I need to spell everything out for you?" I yelled.

"What did you call me?!"

"DUMBASS!"

After I said it, I knew I was in a ton of crap. He put a hand around my neck and pinned me against the wall. His hand started squeezing me and I couldn't breath. I felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head. Loss of oxygen hurts worse than you would think. My face was tingling with pain. I could feel my heartbeat in my whole body. The hair on my arms was sticking up. I started to pass out, when he stopped squeezing. I was still pinned to the wall, so I kicked him in the nuts.

He just stared at me....

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked

"Y-yeah." I said still trying to catch my breath. Why is he asking this?

"Well, now he will think you've been cheating." He whispered. He pressed his lips beside his hand on my neck and started sucking. He sucked really hard and it hurt. His hand rose up to my hip on my wound.

"Stop! Dad, that hurts! My hip!" I said. He was pressing on it and i started crying out in pain.

He finally pulled away and smiled before leaving.

I was left alone with my thoughts. I need to get out of here. I can't keep doing this. Michael won't let me stay here. I don't want to stay here. I started crying while trying to decide what to do. I can't stay here. Luke already found a place and he's moving.

My phone started ringing and it startled me. I saw it was Michael and decided to answer it. I was still crying but I tried to cover it up.

"Hey babe. How are you?"

"I'm- I'm okay." I stuttered

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm f-fine."

"I'm coming over. Unlock your window." He said and hung up.

My window stays unlocked, so I tried to prepare myself for what may happen.

It was only like 5 minutes before he got here so he must have been speeding. He climbed up a tree that was against the house right beside my window. He climbed in and I had on a turtle neck so he couldn't see my neck, arm, or wrist. And I was laying on my side so he could see my face. I was still crying though, so he knew something happened.

"What's wrong?" He asked and collapsed on the bed beside me to comfort me.

"I can't stay here." I whispered.

"What? Why? What's going on?"

I decided to tell him everything. I stood up and pulled off the turtle neck so I was in just a tank top so he could see everything. His face turned red, his eyes widened, and his fists clenched.

"What happened? Tell me the whole story." He said through gritted teeth.

"I got here and mom wanted me to do a ton of chores and I went off so she did this" I said pointing to my face and arm. "This part is going to make you raging, but I need you to stay calm." I said looking him in the eyes. I layed back down beside him and continued. "My dad dragged me upstairs and did this" I said pointing to my wrist. "He made me... Pleasure him." I started crying again and he was about to get up but I grabbed him. "I'm not done. He asked if I enjoyed it and I said no so he did this." I moved my hair so he could see me whole neck. Michael just stopped.

He froze and stared at my neck. I would too, if Michael's dad tried to kill him. "Then he did this." I said moving to the side a little so he could see the hickey still forming. I haven't even looked in the mirror. I was afraid to.

All of a sudden, Michael jumped up and started pulling out my suit cases.

"Anything you will need in a couple weeks, pack." He said tensely.

I quickly did as he asked.

|||||

I know that Liz and Andrew would never actually do this.