6

-Michael's P.O.V.-

I just decided to get out of bed when I heard footsteps. They came and knocked on the bedroom door. Lilly wouldn't knock.

"Come in." I said I just stood up when Ashton walked in. My fists clenched shut when I saw him.

"Can we talk?" He said.

"What do you want?" I was still mad from yesterday, I mean he touched Lilly and kissed her.

"I just want to apologize. I was drunk and I didn't even know what happened until Lilly told me a few minutes ago. I can understand if your-" I cut him off

"You can understand if  I'm mad?! I don't know if she told you everything that she told me, but you better be really damn sorry!" I started yelling.

"Michael, I was drunk. I apologized and Lilly accepted it, so why can't you?" He said raising his voice.

Right then, the anger I felt was unbearable. "Because you messed with my girl!" I yelled pushing him into the wall.

"Well I hope your girl knows that you smoke w-" I cut him off before he could say it.

"Don't you dare!" I said between gritted teeth.

"Why? She's going to figure it out eventually Michael!" He was yelling. I know she could hear us. I raised my arm up to punch Ashton but Calum jumped in between us.

"Don't Michael." He said pushing my arm down.

I looked over to see Lilly standing there. How long has she been there? How much did she hear?

-Lilly's P.O.V.-

As soon as Ashton went upstairs, I woke up Calum. I know that this is going to be bad.

"I have a headache from hell. What is it?" He asked when he saw my worried expression.

"Ashton woke up and didn't remember anything." I said while he looked at the empty couch on the other side of the room. "I told him what happened and he's going to talk to Michael. You have to make sure they don't hurt each other!" I said with a nervous face.

Calum stood up and took a deep breath. "It will be okay, I got this." He said reassuring me.

He walked up the stairs and stopped at the top. I followed him, trying to be quiet. We could hear the conversation in my room.

"You understand if i'm mad?" I could hear Michael. He was already angry. This wasn't going over well.

Calum and I just sat there listening for a while and Ashton yelled "Well I hope your girl knows you smoke w-" he was cut off by Michael

"Don't you dare!" I can't believe it. Was Ashton about to say weed? Did Michael really do it? What the hell is going on?

Calum was watching, ready to jump to action when he needed to. There was heavy breathing, and then Calum jumped up and ran in between the 2 boys. I slowly walked up and Michael saw me.

Calum had a hand on Michael's arm in the air. Michael lowered his arm and stormed out. I silently thanked Calum and he grinned only enough to know he was saying "your welcome."

Calum nodded at Ashton and Ashton nodded back, like a bro code or something. After their silent exchange, Calum went to find and talk to Michael.

"What happened?" I asked him quietly.

"Michael is being an ass." He said angrily

"What were you going to say when he said 'don't you dare'?" I asked afraid to hear the answer.

"I don't think it's my business to tell you."

"Ashton. Tell me." I grunted sternly.

"Lilly..." He was tempted, I could tell.

"Ashton! I need to know." I said, taking a step closer to him, looking deep into his eyes.

"Michael.... He occasionally...." His voice lowered. "He's gonna literally kill me, but, he smokes weed sometimes." He said looking down.

I knew it. I didn't want to believe it but I knew it. Every once in a while he was acting different.

All of a sudden, Calum ran in. Not walked, ran. He looked at enough I knew something was wrong so I followed him down the stairs and out the door.