2

My eyes widened causing Michael to look over his shoulder, seeing what I see. Ashton

-Lilly's P.O.V.-

"Hey Ashton." Michael said trying to sound casual, but before he could even finish talking, Ashton was running out of the door, slamming it behind him.

I looked at Michael, scared knowing Michael had a temper. What would he do to Ashton?

"I should go talk to him." He said

"Are you sure?" I asked with concern

"Don't worry, everything will be okay." He stated quietly. His words comforted me.

He started to walk away but I pulled his arm back, kissing him on the cheek before letting go.

He smiled and walked out of the door.

Ding. I pulled my phone out of my pocket to see a text from Luke.

"Is Ashton down there?"

"He stepped outside with Michael." I replied.

"Why?" I shuddered as I read this message.

"It's.... It's kind of a long story..." I hoped he would ask further questions.

"I got time." He replied

I glanced out the window and didn't see Ashton or Michael. "Michael kissed me and Ashton saw..."

I could hear Luke laugh loudly upstairs and Calum joined him very soon after.

"Oh my god really?" He texted after a little while.

"Yeah... Can you explain what's going on please..." I sent the message waiting for a reply.

"Michael and Ashton have been sickly fighting over you for about a month now." Oh. My. God.

"Oh." I replied.

The boys came down the stairs smiling.

"Where are they?" Calum asked.

"I don't know they went outside a while ago and I haven't seen either of them since."

Luke and Calum looked at each other with fear in their eyes. After a second they both ran out the door and looked for the boys while I followed them.

Suddenly I heard a loud grunt, followed by a crashing sound.

All 3 of us ran in the direction of the sound to find Ashton and Michael, rolling around on the ground.

Ashton was on top of Michael until he kicked Ashton in the nuts. Michael pushed Ashton over and Michael was on top, choking Ashton.

"Stop!" I yelled.

"YOUR HURTING HIM, GET OFF!" I yelled louder.

At the sound of my voice, Michael's grip loosened enough for Calum to pull him of of Ashton and Luke holding Ashton back.

"What is going on?" I said loudly.

Michael stared at me angry, only for a moment, as his eyes softened.

- Michael's P.O.V.-

Lilly pulled my arm, kissing me on the cheek. When she let go I just smiled and walked out of the door.

Ashton was right there on the steps when I opened the door.

"She doesn't deserve you." He said, angrily, trying not to yell.

"Look who's talking." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

He got up and walked around to the side of the house. I followed him just to see him leaning against the wall on the side of the house.

Ashton looked at me. "What are you doing with her?" He asked

"I'm giving her the love she deserves." I said.

"She deserves much more than anything you can give her." He groaned.

At this I clenched my fist. "Do you honestly think you're any better?"

"I'm not perfect but I'm way better than you!" He shouted.

I lunged at him and let my fist connect with his face.

He fell to the ground and I tackled him, continuously hitting him.

NO ONE talks to me that way.

He lunged his body, getting on top of me and started to hit me.

I heard a door close, and I hoped it wasn't Lilly.

I kicked him in the balls throwing him to the ground trying to strangle him.

"Stop!" I heard her yell.

"YOUR HURTING HIM GET OFF!" She yelled, making my grip lighten. I could see the fear in her eyes. How could I do that to her?

Calum grabbed me and yanked me off of Ashton and I watched as Luke held Ashton back. These people are true friends. I say as I just tried to kill one.

She ran over to Ashton making sure he was okay and I died a little inside when I saw how frightened she was. I got up and ran inside, locking myself in the bathroom.

I hurt her.

|||||

This chapter is really sucky, I know.