7

I saw Michael sitting on the floor crying.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I said and ran over to him.

"I have a past of some really bad stuff. And your going to find out some scary things, baby. But please.... Please don't leave me. I'm nothing without you." He sobbed

"I would never leave you because of your past. As long as you promise not to leave me." I said realizing there were things about me he didn't know.

"What makes you think I would leave you?" He looked up at me. He had tears rolling down his cheeks.

I wiped them away. "Everyone has a past." I replied.

We sat there and hugged for a while. Finally he said "What did Ashton tell you?"

My cheeks got really red, blood rushing to them.

"What did he say?" He was getting aggravated now.

"He finished the sentence he started when you cut him off." I cringed at my own words.

He sighed and looked up, his eyes beginning to water again.

"Baby, it's okay. Addictions are hard to quit." It killed me to see him upset.

"I want to quit. I never had a reason until I met you, but now your my girlfriend, and you don't need to be put in danger." He said pulling me closer to him.

Calum peeked around the corner to check on us. I smiled at him to let him know it was okay.

"Let's go to a bar." I suggested suddenly.

"Huh?" He said, startled.

"You heard me. Let's go to a bar." I said, running my hand up his thigh.

A tiny moan escapes his lips. "Don't tease. It drives me crazy."

"Can we go?" I asked

"Sure." He said, making me smile.

"It's 6:47. So I'm going to go get ready." I jumped up and ran into the house.

Calum asked me what I'm doing when I ran up the stairs. "Busy!" I yelled down the stairs.

Beep. I checked my phone to see I got a text from Calum.

"What's happening"

"We're going to a bar. Get ready. You, Ashton, and Luke are coming with us."

~~~

I looked in the mirror at myself. I straightened my hair, did my makeup, and picked an outfit (a white Of Mice & Men tank top with waist high, black shorts.) I looked nice but I still know I'm ugly. And not that "I'm going to call myself ugly so you will tell me I'm pretty" ugly but an "I'm so damn ugly. Why can't I look like the other girls that have guys all around them?"

I chucked on my black converses and went down stairs. Every one was already ready. The guys just stared at me, making Michael frustrated. "Let's go."

There was a bar on the next road so we walked there. When we arrived we split up, except me and Michael. Before anyone got drunk, I texted them and told everyone that we can all crash at my place tonight.

We went to the counter and ordered some drinks.

"Oh. My. God. This is amazing! I'm going to go get Calum and Ashton to try this drink." Michael said and went towards the direction they both headed even though they said they were going to go their own ways.

When he was out of sight, I saw someone watching me. He looked familiar, maybe he was from school.

Michael came back with the 2 boys pretty fast, and they each ordered the drink Michael had. The guy was still looking at me, and I was looking at him.

"What are you staring at?" I heard Michael ask.

"Nothing." I replied looking back at him.

"What is it?" He asked looking in the direction of that guy.

"There is a guy who keeps staring at me. Do you know him?" I asked. Michael seemed to know who I was talking about and whispered something in Ashton and Calums ear. They both looked at the guy and their expressions changed quickly, their eyes going dark. I couldn't see Michaels, but I knew he was the same.

"What's going on?" I finally asked them, confused.

"That's- He's a guy I know. Let's just say he's known for, well, Rape." Michael groaned at the last word.

That explains a lot. "Oh....." I mumbled.

"Do not leave my side, okay? I couldn't live with myself if I let him get to you."

"Okay." The guy stopped staring at me when all 3 boys looked. I wonder if he is secretly still watching?

The boys turned around and enjoyed their drinks, My stomachs was too sick, because of that creep, to drink my own.

I was looking at my phone and I realized I had a text message from forever ago.

"Hey Lilly. I just wanted to say that you dating Michael bothered me at first. It was because I know his past, and all of the things he does/did and I didn't think you deserved that. But when I see the way you look at him, I know that I was wrong. He has changed. And he changed for you. I told you once, when I was drunk, that I liked you and it's true. I did like you. But for some reason, you suddenly seem like my sister. And if your happy, I'm happy. And If your okay with it, I'm going to start treating you like my sister, because you mean so much more to me that a friend does.
Love ya sis, Ashton"

••••••••••

Thank you so much for all of the reads! It's amazing how fast they went up!