17

My baby was raped by her own father.

We both sat there in shock for a while and I finally decided she should sleep it off.

"Baby, you should get to bed." I stood up and took her hand.

"Yeah I'm tired." She said. She followed me to our room and I tucked her in. "Your the best boyfriend ever." She whispered before she passed out. It was only like 8:00 so I went to the living room and turned on the tv.

After about an hour,  there was a knock on the door. I got up and Luke, Calum, Ashton, and Alexis walked in.

"Where is Lilly?" Luke asked.

"Oh. Have you heard about your parents Luke?" I asked.

"No."

"Lilly went to tell your mom that she was moving in with me and your mom threw a glass cup at her face so now it has cuts. We had to go to the hospital so they found out what happened. They arrested your parents and it was a long day so Lilly went for a run to clear her head. When she got back she showered, and snuck out. I didn't know she left the bathroom and she found... My stash..." I was scared Luke was going to be mad but I was wrong. "She smoked some and I put her to bed to sleep it off."

"How could you put her in danger like that?!" Ashton yelled.

"Shhhhhh! Your going to wake her up!" I told him.

"If anyone finds out about this, you could both go to jail!" He hissed.

"I know! I know! I just can't get rid of it safely." I admitted. Putting it in the trash would be traceable, I can't burn it, and I'm obviously not going to sell it.

"God Michael! You need to be careful!" He said.

It being Lilly's first time, she would be high for only a little while but it comes on strong, so she's probably fine by now.

"How long ago was this?" Alexis asked.

"It's been around an hour since I put her to bed. Why?" I asked her.

"We should see if she's awake yet. I'll check." She said and walked towards the room

-Alexis's P.O.V.-

I walked into their room to see Lilly sleeping. I instantly saw what Michael was talking about. She had cuts over the bruise on her face.

Before I said anything, Lilly opened her eyes. "Hey Alexis." She said.

"Hey. Are you sober?" I asked. I would be able to tell by the way she said whatever she said.

"Yeah, I think." she replied. She was definitely sober.

"You are. I can tell by the way your acting." I told her.

"Oh god. Is Michael mad?" She was worried.

"No, I don't think so. He seems a bit shaken up though. Do you remember what happened?" I asked. Michael was acting strange, I can only imagine what happened.

"No. I will have to talk to him later..." She said. She stood up and started towards the living room so I followed her.

-Lilly's P.O.V.-

I walked out to the living room to see everyone sitting down, watching tv.

"Hey." Michael said.

"Hey." I said. I went over to him and sat on his lap.

"We should talk later." He whispered in my ear. I just softly nodded, imagining what I might have said.

"We should get a pizza!" Calum said.

Everyone agreed and we placed a delivery order at Pizza Hut.

~~~

"See you guys tomorrow." I waved out to them as they got in Calum's car.

I closed the door and sat down beside Michael. "Do you want to talk?" I asked him.

"Yeah."

"What did I tell you?"

"You explained to me why you did it and you told me a story..." He said and started to tear up. What the hell did I tell him?

"What did I say?" I asked.

"You told me about how your dad.... raped you..." He flinched at the last couple words.

"Oh, my god, Michael I'm so sorry. You didn't need to hear that. I never should have gone home that day." I said. I started to cry because If I didn't go home that day, this wouldn't have happened and I wouldn't have smoked weed and...

"Baby, this is not your fault. Well get through this. Together." He said. He put a finger under my chin and lifted it up so I would be looking at him. He stared at me for a second before leaning in. He kissed me gently and passionately. It started off light and sweet but things got heated, fast. I climbed on his lap and he licked my bottom lip, so I let him in. Our hips started grinding as we made out. His hands crawled up my hips and over my wound. It hurt so bad I pulled away and groaned. Dammit I want to have sex with my boyfriend and because of my shitty parents we will have to wait at least a few days.

"Babe, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" He practically yelled.

"I'm fine." I groaned. "It's just, its still too tender." I explained.

He nodded, silently understanding.