Realization

ELLAS POV

When I woke the next day Christian was no where to be found but Derek was sitting in the chair playing on his mobile.

"Hey"

"Hey you, how you feeling?"

"I feel like I've been hit by a truck"

"Not funny sis, really not funny"

I looked around the room but it was just me and Derek

"If your looking for lover boy he went home to sleep finally, idiot wouldn't leave. I was going to put him in a choker hold, but figured you probably wouldn't like that, and as for your Dwayne he is on a call with his movie director"

"Oh" to say I was disappointed in not seeing Christian was an understatement "I'm glad you didn't choker hold him because you've regretted it" I smiled to myself

There was a knock at the door, and in walked a middle aged man with a black jeans, white t-shirt, and a black casual jacket, he approaches holding what looks like a badge of some sort.

"Miss Stone, my name is Detective Sam Curtis, I was wondering if I could have a word about what happened to you, is now a good time"

"I'm Derek her brother, I don't know if now is a good time actually, are you able to come back later"

"Sorry but the sooner we have this conversation while it is still fresh in her mind the easier it is"

I nod at him "Yes, now is a good time" I glance at Derek knowing he doesn't like this, and I watch him grab his mobile.

"Can you please tell me what happened on July 17th the day of your accident"

I go into detail and explain to him exactly what I told my brothers and Christian the day before, and just as I finished my story in walks Christian and Dwayne, both not looking very happy. So thats what Derek was texting them, I really need to have word with that brother of mine.

I watch as Christian and Dwayne both introduce themselves to Detective Sam Curtis, I watch them exchange looks, each cautious of each other. I smile at the stupidity of male testosterone. Christian asking to see his identification, even taking a photo of it (of course to run a check on it later), Dwayne using his size and pea brain to look intimidating, and Derek trying to use his stupid death stare, I roll my eyes at how dumb they all look.

"Gentlemen you concern is not necessary I'm sure you understand I am trying to do my job here, and we all want to help each other, by the sounds of it, someone did a hit and run and I just want to get to the bottom of this, so the person accountable for their actions, so Miss Stone is there anything else you remember from that day"

I think for a moment, then it dawns on me that I forgot about the black polished shoes, and black dress pants that approached the car and how they had walked away. I contemplate if I should tell the detective

"Miss Stone every bit of information helps with the investigation"

"Um, well when I was upside down, I watched a pair of black polished shoes, and black dress pants approach the car, they came all the way to the door, and I thought the person was going to help me but they stopped, then turned away and then next I'm waking up in hospital"

"What" they all said in unison Christian, Dwayne, and Derek all looked at me as if I just grew a third hear

"Um I just remember now"

After another series of questions from Detective Curtis, and death stares from the three grumpy men. I was exhausted.

"Thats it, shes had enough Detective she needs her rest its time for you to leave" said Christian

"Ok well Thank you for your time Miss Stone, I will be in contact with you when I have more information"

When he left, both Derek and Dwayne decided it was best to take their leave too.

Christian got into bed with me
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before"
"Shhh you need you rest we'll talk about it later"

Why did that not sound good.

I woke with the urge to pee, there was no one in the room with me, Christian must of left. I couldn't find the button to call for help, and my bladder was full I needed to go. So I tried to move as fast as I could but the painkillersudt worn off because everything hurt, so I slowly made my way to the toilet.

As I was washing my hands I looked into the mirror I was a mess, my hair looked like a bird nest, my left cheek was bruised my lips were dry. Thats when I decided I needed a shower. So I turned around stripped and run the shower, it felt so good to have a nice hot shower, when I was finished I looked for a towel and wiped the steam from the mirror to check myself. As I stood there I thought I wonder how bad my body looked, so I removed and the towel. I stood there looking at all the bruises, they were hugh one my right rib, cuts here and there, a bruise on my left upper thigh, I was a mess. Thats when the reality had set in for me, someone had tried to run me off the road and kill me. What happens if they go after Christian now, shit what have I done, maybe Dereks uncle knows now. I've put Christian in danger.

"Your not leaving me I know what your thinking, come on baby you need to get dressed or else you will catch a cold"

"I.... how..... did... how do you know what I'm thinking?"

"Baby I love you, I know every inch of this beautiful body including that beautiful mind of yours, you are not leaving me it would destroy me"

"But"

"No I'm here to stay"

I couldn't take it anymore and started to cry, how did I get so lucky with this gorgeous loving man. He loves me, he could have anyone, hes has money and riches. But he wants me. I don't deserve him, I'm putting him in danger but I don't think I could leave him...ever. I love him.

He grab the towel rapped it around me and picked me up and carried me back to bed. He held me while I cried.

"Come on baby, its going to be okay... I need to get you dressed will you be okay if I lay you down and I'll find some clothes for you, I brought some earlier"

I nodded, before I knew it I was dressed and warm snuggled up in his arms

"Feel better"

I just nodded

"Good now sleep I'll be here when you wake up"

Christians POV

"Charlie is everyone ready and in place"

"Yes Sir"

"Good I need that son of a bitch found"