Healing

***Mature content you have been warned***

Ellas POV

The bruises were fading and the pain was subsiding, I was stronger than a week ago and week before that I was in the mends. Christian was being his over protective self and making sure I didn't over do it at work, my bodyguards were always contact able. Every now and then Charlie would escort me every where because Christian had to fly out to Asia for his big merger he has been working on. Those days were the hardest for me in his big massive apartment alone. But he was still not touching me and I missed his touch, the way he makes my stomach turn with pleasure. He was still being careful or either scared to hurt me. So tonight I made plans to change that. He would be returning from one of his many trips away.
The room was dark and with only the light shade on, I dimmed the light by placing my scarf over it. I waited for him to come home to our bedroom. I wore a seductive lingerie, black lace underwear and bra. A ribbon that had belts attached to my black underwear and my see through lacey black bra. I wore my silk robe over it with the thick ribbon strap that I tied to keep my sexy lingerie hidden. I have two glasses and a bottle of red wine waiting on my dresser in a bucket of ice. I knew he would be late home and he would of already had dinner. So why not be his dessert.
It was close to midnight and the bucket of ice was melting and the wine was nearly all consumed by myself. I stood looking out of his large glass wall looking out into the bright lights and the muffled sounds of New York. I stood waching the city with the last remains of the wine. When I felt his arms wrap around me and he kissed me on my neck, I smiled.
"Sorry I'm late"
"I'm glad you home safe and sound"
I felt his hands move inside my robe and feel my lacey lingerie.
"Hmmm I love what your wearing"
I turned my head to the side to which he kissed me so passionately, I felt myself burning with desire for him.
He stopped picked me up and placed me on the bed and kissed my forehead.
"I'm home now lets get some sleep"
I felt as if someone had just grab a bucket of ice and threw it on me. I looked at him while he walked to his side of the bed and sat down to take off his shoes and watch. I was in shock does he not want me anymore was I old news. I must be unattractive from the car crash now he doesnt want to touch me. I sat up and slided to the end of the bed I sat there watching in the mirror of our wardrobe how he continued to get undress. I felt defeated and ugly. I was tying the strap to my robe tightly around me. He must of sensed something wrong.
"Whats wrong"
"Nothing I'm just... a long silence"
"Hey" he approached me
I just started to cry after everything he no longer wants me, he longer cares
"Hey hey whats going on, why are you crying baby? Come on stand up"
I continued to cry, I was so drained and emotionally.
"I've healed now but you still won't touch me, is it because you no longer love me"
"What. What are you talking about? Turn around look" He made me look in the mirror. "Look at yourself, do you see how beautiful you are? "
He untied the strap to my robe and let it fall to the ground. "Watch me"
He kissed my neck while his hands moved over my lacey lingerie, he caressed my nipple under my lacey bra. Then his other hand slipped under my black underwear. I watched as his hand rubbed against me.
"I will never get tired of this body"
I moaned as he slipped a finger in me.
"Were you waiting for this?"
"Yes"
He quickly ripped my lingerie apart
I stood at the mirror naked. He stood behind me dropped his pants, pulled my hips back. Grabbed my arms and placed them on the mirror.
"Ready"
"Yes"
Then he entered me from behind and started to pump me so hard and fast
" see me and you we are made for each other, Im going to cum and you will too then I will have my way with you in the morning. Okay"
I could only nod.
"Watch me I want to you watch me make love to you, so you never forget how much I love you"
I nodded.
I watched as he slammed himself into hard and fast. Before I saw him fall to pieces then he kissed my neck. Wiped me down as I stood. Then placed me on the bed.
" Sleep"
I was exhausted for our love making that I feel asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Christian POV

Ella needs to know I won't be able to hide it any longer. Asias merger has been a good lie for now, but eventually she will find out.