Words

Ella's POV

Weeks have passed the photographers had found a new story to follow but  Christian had changed yet again. I don't know whats going on, all I know is he's different. He hasn't slept, he looks stressed and even when we make love his mind is some where else, he's not making love to me hes fulfilling some kind of duty to me. Keeping me satisfied to keep me quiet.
I've been so tired lately worrying about whats happening with Christian. Everytime I ask him whats wrong he says its nothing but I don't believe him, something is seriously wrong.

Christian has been overseas more than I cared for so Derek has been staying in the spare room in our apartment. And Dwayne has been staying over a lot too, even bringing the girls with him to stay over his two daughers Ava who is now 18 and a beautiful talented young lady she plays piano, sings, and does ballet, as for her sister Olivia she is a tomboy at heart and shes only just turned 17 complete opposite of her sister, she loves hip hop dancing, and plays guitar. Both have long brunette hair like me, Ava has hazel green eyes but Olivia has a light shade of brown eyes like her mother Daphne and both are slim and gorgeous. But it still feels empty without Christian here.

Work was hard to focus on with what was happening between Christian and I. Derek had called to say he was running late because he was dropping Dwayne and the girls to the airport. I told him not to worry to take his time. I was the only one left in the office alone, I don't know how I got there but I found myself in Christians office. I missed this office I missed him. I walked over to his desk and ran my finger along his desk and there on his desk was the photo from the magazine of him and I. One side of the photo was of our kiss and the other half of the photo was of me smiling at him. My gosh it was beautiful how it captured our love. When we finally went public I  grabbed the photo and sat in his chair the feel of the leather brought back memories of him, the chair mounded to his figure. I miss him so much I miss the old him.  I began to cry I was crying uncontrollably what happened to us. What is going on with us.
I felt my phone ring
It was Christian
"Hello"
"Hi"
"Hi baby how are you?" Christian asked
"I miss you" I couldn't hide it anymore and I cried for him, I cried for me but most of all I cried for us
"Hey hey why are you crying?"
"I miss you.... can you come home now please" I was begging I needed him I needed him more than he knew
"I can't baby I still have work to do here, you understand right"
"No I don't, why can't someone else do it for you"
" Stop crying damnit, I need to be here more than you need me there, for goodness sake buy yourself a teddy bear and let that full your void I have work to do here, I have a business to run, I'm done its time for you to move on!" And then he hung up. I cried he finally said those words 'its time to move on' and he was right I had no right to ask him to come home, and he has a business to run without my drama. Its official it was time for me to move on. I just cried I was shattered because the day had finally come for me to leave him. Derek came running into the office and saw me crying
"What happened?"
"We broke up"
"WHAT"
I cried and cried while Derek held me tight
"Come on lets go home"
"I need to pack my things"
"Okay lets do that tomorrow when you're had a good sleep okay"
"Okay"

I didn't sleep I didn't eat I just cried Derek came in the middle of the night and just held me while I cried.
"Its 3am your not going to sleep are you?" Derek asked
"No"
"Okay lets pack its better than you crying all night on my shoulder"
So we did I didnt have much stuff as I had nothing to begin with I had all of 3 boxes so we packed them into Dereks car and drove to Dereks apartment and packed his stuff by then it was 9am. So we decided to ring Martin and tell him I resigned then drove to the nearest hotel and slept the day away. When I woke it was dark outside the city lights we on. Derek had gone out and brought dinner but I wasn't hungry. We rang Dwayne to let him know we were coming home.

Next day I returned all the things Christian brought for me, the keys to his apartment, Dereks key, and our mobile phones. I handed my resignation letter to Martin and we cried, not only did I become single over night I became friend less too, the one friend i had trusted in a long time about my past was now becoming my past too.

As we drove out of New York I never looked back they say don't look back you will never see whats in front of you.
So Bye Christian I will always love you, even when you don't love me anymore.