Flowers

Christian's POV

I rushed to the location Derek sent me, when I got there all I saw was lots and lots of blood and Ella lying there with a white pale face. I ran up to her lifted her up and ran to the car with Derek following not far behind. Lucky the hospital was only minutes away when we ran through the hospital screaming we need help they brought a bed for her I lay her down and watched as doctors and nurses surrounded her. A receptionist was asking me questions but I was ignoring her I needed to be next to Ella. I heard Derek answer and they walked off into another direction. They pushed her through corridor after corridor. When finally I was stopped by a nurse and asked to wait out here. I tried to push her away but she had a good grip on me.
"Please Sir let us do our job, let us try and save her, you will only be in the way of that process"
I nodded.
She walked through, the doors automatically locked behind her. I looked through the glass panel but I could no longer see Ella, my Ella.

I found a seat and sat down waiting. After 30 minutes I felt the seat next to me move I didnt have the strength to turn or cared to turn to find out who it was.
"I'm sorry"
I looked up it was Derek
"Tell me everything"
So for the next hour he explained in detail how Ella found out about me being in mexico what I was up too, and who I was with.
"This doesn't make any sense though, your uncle is dead, it can't be my ex wife because she has been with me the whole time, only so I can keep an eye on her. And nearly every inmate I spoke to don't  know anything about your uncle and his plans so who is it."
"I don't know but what I do know, is her being stabbed was a personally attack"
Fuck what am I going to do I can't lose her.

We waited and waited for hours till early the next morning by then Dwayne had arrived and he was pissed at Derek for not talking to him about it. And putting his sister in danger like that without proper protection. Even I wanted to punch him for that too but that won't stop the fact we are here now.
At 4:13am a doctor walked through the doors
"You must be Miss Stones family?"
"Yes" we all said in unison
"Good news we were able to stop the bleeding finally, bad news she did lose lots of blood, so she will need her rest to heal completely I see she has been in another incident not that long ago, she hadnt fully healed from that incident. She maybe awake tomorrow but she maybe be disoriented because of the pain medication but she will be fine"
"Thank you are we able to see her?"
"Sure but I'll get her moved to a room and you can see her then"
"Thank you"
By 5am they had moved her to her own private room we all went in to see her, placing a kiss on her forehead and found our chairs for the rest of the night/day.
I couldn't sleep first thing I was doing is firing those dumbarse bodyguards, with no pay. Then I'm going to hunt whoever the fuck did this.
There was a knock at the door
I glanced at my watch it was 9am "yes come in" a nurse holding a bunch of flowers
"Sorry these came for Miss Stone"
"Ahh thanks"
"Thats weird who would know shes here we haven't told anyone?"
"theres a card" said Derek
I grab the card "May you never wake up, these flowers are for your grave, now I will take what is mine"
"What the fuck is this"
I threw the flowers on the floor, ran out to find the nurse  "excuse me nurse who gave you these"?
"A little boy brought them in."
I ran to the end of thr corridor but there no one there, only nurses and doctors. Shit.
I picked up my phone
"Charlie I need security at the hospital now! I need reliable people, not like those dumbarses in New York by the way fire them, I need 6 men immediately 2 at the door and two at the entrance of each corridor"
"Yes Sir"

I walked back to Ellas room only to find her sitting up and wide awake
I approached her, I ran my thumb along her jaw line I love the feel of her soft skin on my fingertips
"Hi baby"
"Hi"
I sat on the bed next to her
"How are you feeling"
"Like I've been stabbed" she smiled
"Not funny"
"Sorry" she hung head down
"Hey" I grab her face and lifted it up and kissed her on her soft red lips
"You had me scared baby, what were you thinking following me out here"?
"What were thinking telling your ex wife Linda to accompanying you but not your girlfriend and then lying to your girlfriend for months" shit she was getting mad
"Baby calm down"
"Christian don't tell me to calm down you lied to me I hate what you did. I hate that you brought your ex wife here. And then I come down here and I found out you put yourself in danger by asking criminals questions about me and that puts you more in danger ouch ouch"
"Baby please you have to calm down"
"No get out!"
"What?"
"Its over get out I'm done"
I heard someone clear his throat "I think we should get a coffee, come on Derek"
"Nope I don't need one I'm good here"
"I swear to god Derek if you dont get off that seat im gonna kick your arse for bringing our sister here"
"Okay fine"
When they left I looked at Ella she had her face turned to the wall away from me
"Hey please Ella look at me"
"No go away or I will scream! "
Why is she doing this to me shes overreacting. Yes I lied to her but for good reasons, is it because Linda was here, no she doesnt care about that. Me asking questions? Thats it shes pushing me away she doesn't want me getting hurt.
"I'm never leaving you, scream I don't care, you are my life now sorry I lied but I did it to protect you, and I brought Linda because her father has connections in high places that can get me into places without questions being asked. Thats all. And you know that I love you so dont play the ex wife card because you know thats all she is to me an ex.

I looked her in the eyes
" I love you and I nearly lost you when I saw you lying in that street with blood every where my heart stopped my mind went blank, and all rational thoughts were gone. I haven't slept because I love you, I need you please don't push me away, that hurts, because my life would be dead without you in it, me and you we belong to each other we were made for each other, you fit me and I will love you till eternity. So stop pushing me away please."

She started crying
" you could of got killed for what? for me you can't do that Christian I need you too"

We sat there holding each other for hours the boys came back saw us and said they would be back later.
I'm thankful I still have my baby who is never going to leave my sight again.

****secret location****
"Master she is still alive"
"Why won't this bitch die"