Insight

Christian's POV

4th day of Ella missing

Dwayne Derek and myself stayed at the hospital until John Andrews woke up. It was midday before Stace his wife had informed us that he was awake but we weren't allowed to see him until the doctor thoroughly checked him and he was mentally stable to speak to us about his ordeal. One thing is for certain I admired  Stace, she was looking out for her husband and no matter how much she saw we were itching for information she wouldn't let us see him until she was sure he was okay. While we waited I was curious about John.
"So how does this FBI Agent John Andrews fit into this equation, why did Ella trust him so much that she called him?"
They both looked at each, giving one another a look that implied you tell him. Before Dwayne broke the awkwardness
"Fine, he is Ellas first boyfriend, he's the one she lost her V card too"
"WHAT" I felt my anger boil she lost her virginity to that fool, in there, he had that pleasure. And she still contacts him and she called him. What the hell was she thinking, she still talks to him, and she had the audacity to call him for help.
"Relax Christian its not what you think"
"Enlightenment me then because I'm close to losing it soon"
"Well they were going out for 2 years when she came home crying, we thought she got hurt or bullied, what we didn't intend to hear was that our sister lost her virginity to John. A week after she slept with him, John had slept with Stace. We were fuming Derek and I went to his house to beat him up. But when we got there, he answered the door,  he had a black eye and a cut lip, he said 'your sister beat you to it' we just laughed all the way home. When Dad asked what happened to Ella, we told him, and he was ready to go beat him up too. Until we told him what John looked like. She told us later on she didn't really love him but she thought she did. So she forgave him and Stace."
"Ok I'm feeling better but how can she forgive him and her for what they did to her, I can't believe she beat him up though"
"Yeah see the thing was she had been bullied at school and this is how she started dating John, we didn't know about her being bullied, she would never tell us if she was in danger. So anyway she walked into an MMA gym and told them teach her. She told Mum Dad Derek and I she joined the swimming team. But we never clicked to why she never wore bathers, or was a terrible swimmer. Then we started seeing her and John together a lot and then next we heard they were dating, we thought that was weird, because Ella was quiet in school, and hated attention on her, whereas John he was an athlete and thrived on the attention, so how did they cross paths. She told us he was her science partner and we thought that makes sense, what we didn't know was she never took science. Then when John played on her thats when the truth came out. We always believed her, we've never had to question her. When we found out she lied we didn't speak to her for weeks. And she hated it, but it was a lesson she had to learn the hard way. And if we ever lie to her the bruises we would get and the silent treatment we received, she was always that eye for eye child, what we did to her she would.do to us ten times worst he smiled from something he remembered. And as for Stace that was her best friend, she forgave her because she was like a sister to her and she was happy for them. It was meant to be for Stace, she would say. Ella always said when I find my man he will be the first one I ever say I love you"
"What! wait shes never said those words to anyone else since that day"
"Umm yeah why"
"Shes says it to me all the time,  shit that's a new insight, fuck"
"Wow dude she only says that to us and well our late parents"
In Tuscany I always wondered why she was so emotional over our time together, questioned if I would stay with her, now it all makes sense she doesn't want me to walk out on her, she thinks I'll be bored of her and kick her to the curb, but shes told me that she loves me and that to her is everything, those words have so much more meaning to what I first thought she meant.

"He's ready to talk if you are ready to listen" Stace said, I quickly snapped out of my thoughts,  I  need to focus on finding Ella. We walked passed Stace when she placed her hand on my chest to stop me.
"Please don't push him to much, I know you care for Ella, but I love this man with my life, my childrens lives, we need him to recover for us, so please don't push him to hard, because a small part of him still cares alot for her, he just doesn't want to show it, but I see it in his eyes"
"I know how he feels, I promise to keep it brief"
Stace nodded before she walked away in another direction. I figured she probably didn't want to see just how much John still cared for Ella.
Derek and Dwayne were waiting for me. When I approached his bedside.
"You must be lover boy Christian"
"Yeah so where is she"
"To be honest I don't know?"
"Okay start from the beginning and don't leave out anything because every detail matters no matter how small"

He was quiet,

"We were told to drive to Kingsbridge, when we got closer her phone rang, the person was using a voice disguiser and told her to walk down this alleyway they must of known I was there because they told her to tell me to join her and not to hide. We knew from there it must be someone we knew. They knew my name blah blah. When we walked down the alleyway we didnt get far before we felt a pinch in our necks, we were being drugged. When we woke we were in a MMA cage, she was redressed in shorts and a sports bra, me I was dressed in just shorts, we were told to fight 20 men and if we won we would be set free. We fought 2 every so often, whoever this sicko was they were enjoying the pain we were enduring because they would give us a long enough break in between fights, for water and for them to just patch us up enough to continue to fight. Towards the last couple of fights one of them punched me so hard in the ribs I think he broke it, I was struggling to breath and Ella noticed, so she fought them alone. Then at the end we had beaten the 20, she told them they needed to let us leave, but then they turned around and made another deal. One of us had to continue to fight their best fighters to the death 3 opponents one each day. But only one was needed the other could leave. I looked at her, and without fucking hesitation she stepped in front of me. I screamed no but the next thing I knew when I woke I was here, she had taken alot of body shots but those last fighters were really good, so good they had punch her so hard that her eye was swollen she could bearly see out of it, her lip was cut and her cheek was bruised badly, I didn't think she could win those next 3 fights she was losing stamina in that last fight, all I remember her saying before I lost consciousness was tell Christian I love him"

I walked out of the room, outside the hospital and let out a long deep agonising scream so fucking loud my anger had reached its boiling point.

I'm going to kill them with my bare hands.