Anger

Christians POV

5th Day Ella has been missing

After hearing what John told us, I couldn't sit in that hospital doing nothing, Charlie was working endlessly behind the scenes trying to find out as much information as possible to find where Ellas last location was. Charlie used all his military connections to get a pinpoint on her.

Dwayne, Derek, Charlie and I were surrounded around my kitchen table looking through maps and locations. Looking at CCTV from that area, different angles of where they could of been. Mum, Dad and my sister Annette watched in gave us food and drinks. But the last thing on my mind was food. Our situation was getting worst and I need to tell them why I was heading to the Bronx
"Dwayne, Derek I have something to tell you about that day I was kidnapped, Ella has been receiving threats via mail, the last one was a dead cat, it had a rope aroud its neck and had a note attached saying 'your next' I was furious when I received a call on my mobile from an anonymous caller, they said to meet me at Kingsbridge and all will be revealed. But as you could see from the CCTV I didn't get very far, I just wanted it to stop for Ellas sake, but I think it was all a plan to lure her there"
"How long has my sister been receiving these threats" Dwayne asked in a angry tone
"Since she left the mexican hospital"
"Wait so you mean to tell me my sister has had threats to her life and you never told us, Why!" Derek asked
"Look I thought I could handle it"
"Argh fuck, you have actually put our sister in more danger by not telling us"
"And what do you want me to do, I had bodyguards on her 24/7 Charlie is my best bodyguard and I even moved her to my office so I could keep an eye on her, I fucken have resources at my fingertips, I can protect"
"But you don't know her like we do, you've only known her a few months, we are her family we are her brothers, we're known her all her life, shit she could probably beat up all your bodyguards here, you don't FUCKEN know her like we do, so much for your resources cause that hasn't helped her so far has it"
That was it, I punched him so hard in the jaw that his head spun around, he turned towards me and tackled me to the ground, but I manage to flip him over onto his back and started punching at him, he got a good punch to my rib cage and it was throbbing but I was getting in a few good hits to his face, before I felt someone lifting me off of Derek. It was Dwayne, I looked at Derek he had a red mark on his jaw line that was going to hurt tomorrow, I smirked, where as I had a cut lip, and a sore side.
"Stop both of you, you two fighting is not helping, Derek make some calls to Hosea and see if he can help us, Christian lets talk in private"
Derek got up then the filthy pig spat on my floor, I went to go punch him again but I was held back by Dwayne, Derek just smirked back, before he walked off to the other end of the apartment to make his call. While I walked off with Dwayne in another direction.
"Christian I know you love my sister I can see it, but you can't deal with this alone, you need our help, like you we have the resources and the man power to keep her safe, my sister has always been reckless, she is different to most ladies, if you told her to stay here she would follow you. She's just unique that way. Look I love my sister she is all I've got, Derek and I have been protecting her since we lost our parents and even we know she needs more than one protector, whom she can trust. So all we ask is next time you need to tell us so we are all on the same page, okay"
"Fine, I'll tell you I'm not telling that hot head of a brother"
Dwayne smiled "Derek he would die for my sister because of what she did for him, hes always felt he owed her that, but she just the same stupid idealistic idiot as him. No sense up there just brute force those two, we just need to focus on getting my sister back and keeping her safe"
"If we get her back" I hung my head low maybe Derek was right I screwed this up so bad I put her in more danger
"Hey come on if anything my sister is a fighter, literally we'll find her"

"Sir we've got something"

Charlie had a friend who could hack into our military satellite system and watch from the skies the movement of Ella and John on that day. It follows them into the alleyway then two people drugging them, then being dragged into a black van. The satellite follows them about a mile away the van stops at what looks like an abandoned factory. They drive through one of the factories. The van has not moved. We've found them.

Half and hour later Charlie and his ex military friends dressed in all black, have gather a few guns, earpieces, advanced technology and have jumped into a van ready to get to the location.

Derek, Dwayne and I are in a car following close behind them. We get to the location but have been instructed to NOT approach the building encase they have heavy weaponry. So we wait for the all clear. I sit there patiently for what feels like forever. When I had enough I get out of the car walk to the factory I open what looks like the entrance door. I walk in I hear voices, and see lights in the far corner I approach the lights and see lights on what looks like a fighting cage, I see a big guy with muscles bigger that my thigh, sweating, he has short black hair and was holding something in his hand, its someones hair. I get closer only to see big swollen eyes, buises all over and long brown hair. Then I watched as the persons mouth moves Christian. NO Ella. Next I saw the big guy lift his leg ready to kick her in the face, I took off running towards them when I held a gunshot and stopped in my tracks, the big guy released her hair, her head hitting the ground with a thud, and the big guy falling backwards. Then I heard Charlie yell "Everyone on your knees now. And a commotion of people running in different directions and then another gunshot in the air "Get on your knees now or you all will be shot dead" I watched as they droppped to the ground. I didn't care anymore I ran to the cage found the door and opened it I dropped to my knees and grabbed Ella she was in a bad way, I picked her up and started walking outside when I saw Dwayne and Derek approach
"Quick she needs to get to the hospital"
I held her in the back seat as Dwayne and Derek were in front driving.
"Baby hold on I love you"
"You came" she coughed
"Rest now baby your okay now"
"I love you"
Then she lost consciousness

Those three words held so much meaning to me now

We found her