Discovery

Ellas POV

Over the next few weeks we were busy with work. I enjoyed going home to my bright blue eye beauty, cuddling up to him while he worked away in bed. Some days even he threw his papers on the floor saying I was his welcomed distraction.
We heard from Detective Curtis once or twice saying there were still no leads and whoever did this was a professional. I wondered if maybe Joe was scaring me letting me know I had no where to hide.
Again Christian had to fly out to do his merger. He was spending a lot of weeks with this merger.
I was busy at work and Christian had been gone for 3 days aand I couldn't remember when he was due back so I called Shirley
"Hi Shirley, do you by any chance know when Christian will be back for his Asian Merger?
"Sorry Ella um what merge?"
"The one he is trying to sort out now hes been gone for 3 days now"
"Oh you mean his business with Linda I'm not sure he hasn't quite told me when he will return"
What " so Linda and Christian are working the merger together?"
"No no no merger they have been having business trips together over the last month or so"
"Oh" there was a long silence on the phone
Why didn't he tell me he was seeing his ex wife I wouldnt of cared but to lie to me for a month. I was such a fool I knew somethong was off with him lately.
"Thanks Shirley" I hung up the phone and walked to Martins office, I knocked on his door
"Hey Ella everything okay"
"Question did you know that Christian was doing business with Linda the last month?"
"Um yeah I thought you knew something about a mexican information trade they had going"
"Mexican trade, what could they possibly want information in mexico?"
Now I was dumbfounded. What is going on.
"If it helps he mention something about a mexican prison, when he said that I thought okay now thats really weird"
"Okay thanks Martin, do you mind if I take off the rest of the day I'm not feeling well"
"Sure" he got up our of his chair and approached me
"Whatever you are thinking he is not with his ex wife so you can forget about that, he loves you I've seen the way he looks at you the way he wants to touch you every chance he gets, so dont get any funny ideas in that beautiful mind of yours, okay?"
I nodded because despite everything Martin was right, but I needed to found out what he was up too. I went back to my desk sat at my chair, I needed a plan, I had to lose my bodyguards even though they were nice and all. Thank god they watched me from outside the building and the front foyer. I could lose them in the carpark. But I needed a car first. I knew actually who to ring. Then I needed to get myself to Mexico to find out what they were doing down there. I needed information on why they were there in first place. I needed back up to go to Mexico because Joes associates were there and they only needed to recognize me, before I was a dead women. Okay I knew what I was doing I just had to put it in place.
I called everyone I needed and I put my plan into place.
Within 30 mins Johnathon was waiting for me in the carpark when I opened the door I couldn't stop laughing he was dressed in his combat pink army gears with what looked like black shoe polish smeared across his cheek.
"Omg really Jonathan"
"You said we were on a mission, I never get to dress up with my combat gear anymore Martin says I always look sooo ridiculous"
"Okay it doesnt look that bad. I don't have long before I need to catch my plane, its only 10am now that gives me 7 hours before Christian finds out I'm missing, so come on private we need to get to the airport asap"
"Yes madam put your seatbelt on its going to be one hell of a ride"
He wasn't joking I was on the edge of my seat, Jonathan decide today there were no traffic laws and ran nearly every red light manageable, I was so scared I screamed a few times while he laughed at my reaction. Devil man argh. When we got to the airport I couldn't wait to jump out of the car, I waved goodbye as he zoomed off into heavy traffic. That man is crazy. I caught my flight to mexico and when I landed there he was waiting with my bag and a hoodie.
"Hey sis"
"Hey brother"
"Are you ready to do this, put this on"
Derek gave me the hoodie and I quickly put it on and flipped the hoodie over my head and wore my sunglasses to disguise myself. Feels like old times.
"First stop hotel then make a plan"
"Okay"

We arrived at our hotel it looked like a 3 star nothing fancy wasnt really our thing. We got to our room I walked over to the fridge and opened a bottle of orange juice
"First we need to know why is he here with her what are they doing here?"
"well you said something about a prison maybe I can ring Jose see if he can tell me anything"
Jose was Derek friend from school who works in the police force.
Derek made a few calls while I played on my phone and had a call from Martin telling me that Jonathan had fun playing secret mission. Omg couldnt stop laughing when Martin was telling me how theatrical Jonathan was telling his story. I was crying with laughter when he was telling me. Martin asked me where I was told him its probably better he didnt know. Hung up from Martin. When I heard Derek say
"What the fuck? Ok ok yep yep trust me okay okay bye"
"What tell me"
"What has Christian got himself into?"
"Tell me Derek"
"He's here because he found out that my uncle Joe got killed a year ago and hes here to see if there was anyone carrying out his work to kill you Jose says hes been asking around about Joe and his associates"
" Fuck"
Omg he is putting himself in danger just by being here what the fuck was he thinking why is he doing this. Then it dawned on me the car crash. Linda must have influences in the police system. Shit I need to find him and get him out of here before he gets himself killed.
" we need to find him and get him out of here, I'll calling him and if no luck we split up"
"No we stay together"
"Derek we both need to find him its easier of we split up"
"Fine but you keep you mobile tracker on and answer my calls on the first ring if you don't I'll come find you"
"Okay"
" you head over to the prison and I'll walk the streets and ask around"
I keep trying Christians mobile but he wasnt answering. So I started to walk the streets asking different people if they had seen this man a few people said they spoke to him a couple of days ago asking about certain people that should not be named. When a little child ran up to me "Sinorita I know where".
I followed him he lead me down narrow pathways and run down old buildings. Before he ran off i tried calling him back, but he was gone. When out of no way someone approached me from behind and I felt a sharp pain in my back. I heard a female voice say "He's mine".
As I turned a female with long black wavy hair with mexican clothing walked away. I placed my hand to my back I felt some sticky when I looked at my hand it was covered in blood I had been stabbed. I slowly fell to the ground I was losing focus. My phone I had to call Derek. I speed dialled his number
"Hey"
"Derek help"
I was in and out of consciousness, when I heard footsteps running towards me.
"Fuck Ella somebody help" Derek screamed
My phone its ringing.
"Christian she been stabbed help please"
Then I saw black.

CHRISTIANS POV

Shit i had all these missed calls from Ella. I was busy with Linda interviewing some of the inmates which some of them were no help. And I had turned my phone off. I dial her number
"Christian shes been stabbed help please"
"Derek?"
"Ella followed you to mexico and shes been stabbed please help"
"I'm coming send me your coordinates"
What the fuck was she doing here how the hell did she get away from her bodyguards fuck.
Hold on baby Im coming