Situation

Ella's POV

My brothers were angry at me and so they should be. Christian asked me what happened I only told him that we had a disagreement but he knows there is more going on. Last night Christian and I lost ourselves in each other the way we touch, caress our bodies they way we taste each other it is my own personal drug. His smell his feel just him alone. He has been really busy lately working late and starting early we hardly see each other so to be lost in his embrace is where I always want to be.

For some reason Dwayne had not left yet probably because he wanted to make sure I don't see Stace but the minute he is on that place back to California I will return to visit her, I don't care. Christian had called me to say he wanted me to meet him for dinner. So I waiting for Charlie to pick me up, and I knew I had to tell Christian eventually about Stace and I. When we had arrived to the restaurant I was a bundle of nerves, why did it feel like this night was going to be a disaster.

I walked in and Christians family was there as well as my brothers but they looked like they saw a ghost there was something that was spooking them? Martin and Jonathan were there too with large grins on their face. What the hell is going on, its not my birthday. We all sat around the table we started our entrée and I kept stealing a glance at Derek or Dwayne to see if I could read what their expression was. Then our mains came out and I was trying to be the best hostess but I was so fatigued, all I really wanted to do was go home and sleep. Then dessert came out and the room turned to a dead silence, okay that is weird now I know something is going on. I felt Christian stand and turn my chair then walk over to the dessert cart and remove a plate with a chocolate ball of two colours the top brown chocolate the bottom white chocolate he handed me the plate to hold, there he pour a hot liquid and the top of the ball melted away and then the white and inside was a large diamond ring, oh god no please no. I turned to look at Christian when I saw him kneel on one knee holding my hands.
"Ella for a long time I didn't think I could ever fall in love with anyone oh god someone please make him stop please and I searched my whole life for someone who would love me for me omg I'm crying I can't do this you were the first person who said I love you and mean it, for me the words were foreign. But then what I felt for you everyday, every moment of our time together, I realised just how much I love you. And I never want to have a life without you, I know you were made for me and we have a lifetime to discover that future together. Ella will you marry me?"
I sat there crying I couldn't do this, I  couldn't put him through this.
"Can I please speak to you alone" I said
"Um Ella" Christian looked at me confused
"I need to speak to you alone please"
"Ella"
"I love you and I need to speak to you alone"
"Um why don't we give them sometime guys" I heard Dwayne say.
I heard chairs scaping on the floor but I kept my eyes on Christian I wanted him to know I love him. Then when I heard total silence
"Christian please get up please sit on this seat"
"Ella I thought you wanted this I thought you loved me..."
I placed my finger on his lips to silence him and then I kissed his lips
"I do love you, I've loved you since the moment I crawled on that floor to retrieve those damn papers, I love everyday I'm with you,  I love you, but I wanted to tell you something first, because we should never enter a marriage with secrets, and I want to know what you want to do after I tell you, because your decision will depend on whether we move forward together or alone okay"
"Ella what the hell, just say it"
How do I tell him, when I told my brothers, Derek was angry at me and Dwayne he loves me. And right now I'm scared that the one I love with all my heart and all my soul will react just like Derek and walk out and he will finally be done with me. I guess
this will finally be his easy way out. I need to tell him, I need to tell him I know I have too but I'm so damn scared right now. I feel my tears fall, and I feel Christian wipe away my tears
"Ella baby please your scaring me"
"At the new conference I wasn't well, I went and saw the doctor, I've been feeling tired a lot lately, and I have known for weeks now. But I am scared of what your actions may be towards me I wanted to tell you before you decide if you still want to marry me, if you want the truth whatever you need I will do"
"Ella just fucking tell me!"
"I'm pregnant"
"What..... your.... pregnant....."
"I  I  I  I  wanted to tell you before we got married, I didn't want you to think I was trying to trap you into marriage I didn't want you to think I didn't love you because I do. And if you want me to leave because you think I deceived you I will raise our child alone, if you want a DNA test I will do that for you, I promise to do whatever you want me to do..."
"Shhh this time it was his turn to silence me your pregnant" then he laughed so hard and so long I didn't know what to say or what to do, is he going all cray cray on me now, what is happening. Then he did the unexpected to me he picked me up in a bridal style and twirled me around in a circle he was happy he was excited. Then he placed me on the ground and kissed me so hard and long with so much passion. This was definitely not the reaction I was excepting. He was happy
"Baby we are going to have a baby"  then he kissed me again his joy was so contagious I couldn't help but feel relief and excited for our future together.
"You know baby you haven't answered my question, Will you marry me"
"Yes I love you Christian"
"Wooohooo we are getting married"
Then I heard Christian running out the door and yell She said YES
Then I heard all these footsteps running into the room it was our family and friends they were congratulating us.

We were so excited on a natural high, we walked through the door of our apartment lost in our kisses when the door bell sounded
"Who could that be?"
Christian went to open the door and there stood Derek. Then I watched as the two of them talked I heard Christian say "She did what" then I saw him punch Derek on the nose I went to go to my brother but I watched Christian approach me like a raging bull. Great now we have a situation.
"You went to see Stace! After I told you not too!"
At that moment I wanted to do worst to Derek myself. When I glanced behind Christian Derek had left, of course the idiot would ruin the perfect night with his stupid reveal. I could kill him.
" You went to see Stace after I told you not too! so Ella explain to me why you would go see the one person in this world who would kill you"
"I I  I I wanted to help her I wanted to be there for her"
"And how did that go for you"
"She she spat at me and tried to strangle me"
He was mad he was fuming... after a long silence
"Fuck Ella you put our unborn child in harm's way beause you wanted to help your killer what is wrong with you"
"I I I I'm sorry I wasn't thinking I just thought I'm going to be a mother one day and I wanted her to know I was there for her..... I'm sorry..."
Then I crumbed to the floor and I cried my eyes out then Christian picked me up and took me to the couch and held me tight
"Shh baby I get it now but its not only about you anymore its about our future our child. Ok"
He was right its about my unborn child now and our future together.