Missing

Christian's POV

When I woke up I was in bed surrounded by my mother who was sitting in my butterfly chair reading a book. I tried to move but my head was throbbing, I moan from the pain, my mother noticed and stood to be by my side.
"Honey are you ok?"
"Argh not really I've got a throbbing headache"
"Thats understandable considering the amount of drugs they injected you with"
"What?"
I could not move or think without pain. What is going on why was I drugged.
"Your awake son?"
"Hi Dad, just bearly"
Wait why are my parents here where is Ella I thought at least she would be by my side? Whats the hell is going on.
"Wheres Ella"
My mother stood with what looked like tears in her eyes, fuck where is she
"I'll let the doctor know your awake" she looked at Dad who just nodded a silent ok
"Son there is something you need to know"
"What?"
Now I was angry I don't like to be the last to know or be the person everyone is talking about without my knowledge.
"Three days ago you were kidnapped and drugged, the poilce were called, Ella her brothers and her friend from the FBI worked extremely hard to find you. silence When silence      when Ella received a call, to say you were returned, but under one condition"
Now I was seeing red, someone had the audacity to kidnap me and drug me. Who the hell would be so stupid.
"What was the condition Dad"
"Your life for Ellas"
"What" I screamed
I was now pissed, I moved the covers off of my body, please no, please tell me she didn't leave, I was in so much pain but I pushed that aside I needed to find her.
"How long ago, when did she leave, whats happening has anyone heard from her yet, where the hell is Charlie?"
"Son shes been gone 3 days now, her brothers have been worried sick and have been searching for her since, but no one has heard a word from her or have any knowledge of who has her, we don't know where she is?"
"Fuck this"
I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen grabbed my phone and called Charlie
"Sir your a wake" Charlie answered so cheerfully I was not in the mood for sunshine and roses. I needed my Ella back.
"Where the fuck are you?"
"With Derek and Dwayne we are looking for Miss Ella Sir"
"Well turn around and come pick me up NOW"
"Yes sir we will there in half an hour"

I walked to my room put some clothes on, and went searching for my wallet. I found it on my kitchen table. When I got closer there were photos, ipads maps surrounding it with drawings and lines all over the place. A photo of me been drugged from behind. Those fuckers when I get my hands on them they are going to wish they killed me. And if they hurt one hair on Ellas head I will kill them slowly and painfully whoever they are.
"Christian where are you going?"
"I've got to find Ella mum"
"Honey you are still in so much pain do you think that is wise, I've called the doctor he will be here in an hour to assess you"
"Well cancel him mum I've made other plans"
"But..."
"NO MUM I NEED TO FIND ELLA"
I felt my phone vibrate

*I received a text*
We are here Sir

"I've got to go"
I felt bad for yelling at my mum but what the hell happened for this to start, how could I be so careless with my plan in the Bronx. This was never suppose to happen but it did, now my Ella is gone.
I kissed my mum on the head, while she was sobbing
"Sorry Mum I love you, I'll be back soon" I felt terrible for yellin at her.
"I love you too son, please be careful and bring Ella home"
"I will"

When I approached the car Derek was in the back Dwayne in the front and Charlie in the driver's seat.
I opened the door
"Tell me everything don't leave out one detail"
So over the next hour they all took turns explaining what happened the day I was kidnapped to the day I was found to the day she left.
"So what do we know so far"
"We know she was heading to Kingsbridge that day when she left with John, we have CCTV footage of them entering an alleyway. But after that we have no footage. We are off to follow a lead about a guy left at the front of the hospital, he is all bruised and battered we think it might be John"
"Okay" I'm pissed that her brothers allowed her to walk out that day with only this John guy. And who the hell is this FBI Agent John Andrews I want to kick his ass for even thinking they could make a difference. I'm extremely pissed at Ella for one putting her life in jeopardy with no care in the world. And 2nd I fricken going out of my mind for what she maybe going through. And 3rd I love her and if anything happens to her I don't know how I'm going to cope without her. She was made for me and no one has ever done something so reckless so stupid before, for me, please Ella please be alright. Hold on baby I'm coming for you.

We arrived at the hospital asked a few questions demanded we see this person who was brought in. We finally were shown to a private room that was heavily guarded by men in black suits. Derek was making a commotion when the door opened and out walked a women in her early twenties with long blonde hair and blue eyes. They were red from all the crying. When she saw Derek and Dwayne she just ran to them.  Then she did the unexpected and pushed away from Dereks chest and slapped them both so hard across the face. I just stood there stunned.
She was angry
"You two put the father of my children in reckless danger. I should kill you both where you stand. But if it wasn't for that you beautiful sister  you both would be dead, but I will spare your life. Because that stupid girl just saved his life." She said while pointing to the guy sleeping on the bed, he was black and blue all over in a white clean room.
"Where is she?" I asked
"Oh you must be Christian wow you are gorgeous"
Ahem Dwayne cleared his throat.
"Don't you ahem me I'm happily married and I can speak openly about gorgeous blue eyed men if I want to so don't you judge me" she said while poking her finger at his chest.
He just grinned and held up his hands
"Enough where is she?" She was talking to much and not sayin what I wanted to know, then her tone drop to sadness.
"I don't know, he was drugged, but when he did wake up I never thought his ex girlfriends name would be the first name out of his lips but then he was trying to get out of bed before he saw me and he just cried. Now your have to forget me but my husband never cries, not even at his own fathers funeral he never cried so for him to be sobbing like a child means Ella is in serous trouble"
"Fuck" where the hell was she and thats her bloody ex lover when I find her she will have a lot of explaining to do, and I mean a lot.
"What happened Stace" Derek encouraged her to continue.
"Well she had to choose her life or his, of couse Ella stepped in front of him, next thing he knows is he is waking up here, bruised and battered with a throbbing headache, we've had to sedate him because he just wouldn't stay still here, he kept trying to leave. All I know is if John is eager to get out there then shes in trouble, and you need to find her fast"
Ella where are you.