Chimes

Christian's  POV

We announced our wedding date to family and friends. We only put on the invitation save the date for something truly magical. Unfortunately the media got a hold of the invitation but because we had no location or time they were in a frenzy of times and locations. But what made it even worst the threats to Ellas life was worst than before. I was just thankful no one knew she was pregnant her brothers and my family knew she was pregnant. We had 3 months to organise this wedding before she started showing. She was excited and scared, everytime I received a threat I  would tell her,  things between her and Derek were difficult my stubborn like fiancée didn't talk to Derek for a month which made security difficult because she would never tell him where she was going she would text me or call me. And I had to tell him it was very annoying I kept telling her to just speak with him. But she was furious at something, I found out later she was angry at him for walking out when she told him she was pregnant, she couldn't get over the pain he caused her that day.

But I am excited to finally marry this beautiful fiancée of mine, and start our little family together.

Ella's POV

Our wedding was getting closer and closer I must be one of the lucky ones who don't get morning sickness but I definitely had the constant peeing problem, the fainting in the heat problem. I also have the craving for food, I just hope my dress fits me when its time to walk down the aisle. Our wedding was a secret to our friends but our families were  helping to organise everything.

So on the day of the wedding we instructed all our friends to meet at the airport and to pack for sunny days. We flew all our friends out for the weekend to Tuscany to his house where we had the best time and it was private property so no one could come near the property from the roads as the land was miles and miles long and no helicopters on the day were allowed access to the surrounding Tuscany house. Christian had permits drawn up left, right and center God I loved this man.

It was a beautiful sunny day we decorated the hugh backyard with big marquees just in case someone was stupid enough to try capture our day. We had white flowers everywhere we had chandeliers. We have a long red carpet to walk up the aisle, flowers of different colours scattered long the carpet.

I was upstairs getting the last touchs to my makeup and hair I looked in the mirror I looked stunning my belly was bearly showing and I was nervous as hell. When in walked Dwayne he asked to speak to me alone.
"Hey sis"
"Hey you alright?"
"Um I thought that should be me asking you"
I  laughed "yeah I'm nervous"
"You shouldn't be Christian is an idiot and so are you so you both suit each other"
I punched him on the arm  "Dumbarse"
He laughed "So anyway I thought I would give you something to top off your wedding day, by the way you look amazing" he kissed me on the cheek before he handed me a envelope with my name on the front.
Then he walked out, I  opened the envelope only to find a letter from Stace. I sat there reading it she was asking for my forgiveness she found out that John had slept with Mel. And that she was getting better and hoped one day she could apologize to my face. I had forgiven her a long time ago, it brought tears to my eyes knowing our friendship was going to change for the better. But I must ask Dwayne how he got the letter?

Okay its time lets get this started, I heard the sound of the music play I grabbed both my brothers arms and walked down the aisle there were so many people, when I looked up all I saw was Christian and he looked so handsome in his black suit with a ruby red tie and ruby red napkin in the front pocket. He was so gorgeous he was unbelievably handsome I could not believe how lucky I was to be walking down the aisle to my soon to be handsome husband. Wow soon I will be his wife I can't believe it. This was nothing but a fairy tale my fairy tale my story my happy ending. I walked down the aisle.

"We are gathered her today to.....
I couldn't hear him after that everything went by so fast when I said my vows to Christian

"When I first met you I didn't know who you were, I just knew you were going to be in my life forever, whether it be a friend or as a colleague (I giggled thinking about how I wouldn't give him my name) or my beautiful husband. I just knew we had a connection and now I stand here today as your soon to be wife and I couldn't be anymore grateful for meeting you that day. I promise to care for you, cherish you, respect you, and most importantly love you with everything I am. I look forward to our future together Christian I will love you even when my heart stops beating. I love you Christian"

then he said his vows

"Ella I been searching the world for you, you loved me without any knowledge of me, you loved me even when I'm being a jerk. But most of all you just loved ME I knew you were everything to me because you said I love you even before I knew I loved you and you never changed. You are so beautiful inside and out I will promise to keep you safe I will promise to build our life with happiness and love. I promise to give you the world even though I know you won't take it, but I know you deserve it. Ella my wife to be you were made for me. And I will love you  for eternity."

Then I heard
"You may now kiss the bride...
That was Christian's chance he grabbed me by the neck and pulled me in for a long meanful kiss. When we pulled away I looked at him with a raised eyebrow "really" he grinned "yep wife then he leaned into my ear and whispered theres more where that came from"
Idiot I just smiled because I was looking forward to it.
We walked down the aisle while everyone clapped then we were ushered to the side for photos while our guests mixed and mingled.

When we were finished we walked into a beautifully decorated marquees  where all the lights lit up nearly every corner of the marquee, white flowers as center pieces with little different colours at the bottom of the centerpiece. White linen with gold plates and utensils. The place looked amazing. Unfortunately with my pregnant brain I was not very good at remembering things so Christian's Mum and sister organised everything. And I was truly grateful to them both. That I forgot I was the bride and left my husband to follow behind me like a lost puppy as I walked up to them both and Thanked them for all the effort they went through. They both cried and I felt myself getting emotionally before I felt Christians hand on my back
"Baby we really need to  take our seats"
"Oh! yeah sorry" he kissed me on the cheek "don't ever apologize for being beautiful, come on"
We took our seats we ate the food and then we had speeches.
First it was Christians Dad speech lots of tears in the crowd including my own. Then it was Dwayne speech, he kept it short and sweet, only because he didn't want to much of our past to be revealed. Then it was Christians turn I sat there watching him say hus speech about how we first meet when someone approached me
"Excuse me but you have a letter"
"Okay"
I opened the letter to see

SAY BYE BYE DADDY

Thats when I saw the red dot on Christian's chest and I quickly jumped up and pushed him out of the way and then 2 quick shots were fired., it happened so quickly people started screaming and running out of the room security surrounded the family Dwayne and Derek were rushing over to us. It felt like hours when it only a few minutes. I was pulled off Christian and I watched as Christian was pulled off the floor and we were rushed to a safe room I stood there watching the door as one by one our family members including Martin and Jonathan were pulled in. I could hear the family in panic, making sure everyone was okay Christian checking his parents and siblings, while I watched the door I could hear chimes somewhere far away, it was slow sound and quiet so faint amongst all the commotion, was it a chime from an old clock? funny how you can hear the strangest quietest things in a loud room. Was everyone okay what about the guest were they ok? And then Charlie quickly walked in and locked the door behind him. Then silence
"Ella honey are you okay? Ella baby...
I turned around hand over my tummy tears streaming down my face, I knew something was wrong, I looked down I had been shot twice
"Chris Christian the baby....