Slowness

ELLAS POV

After 2 nights of observation I was released from hospital to say I was excited was an understatement, as for Christian it felt like he wanted me to stay another week which I was disappointed in. My brothers stayed for a week with us, I couldn't wait till they left, especially Derek he was driving me crazy with his million questions. After laying in bed for over a week I had enough. So I got up slowly I was still in pain especially my ribs were burning like it was on fire everytime I moved to soon. But I took it slowly, I got ready for work and walked out to have some breakfast and to my surprise Christian was still sitting at the kitchen bench. Why is he late, he was dressed in his suit pants and white shirt. As I approached he must of heard my footsteps because his turned so fast I thought his head would fall off.
"And where do you think you are going"
"Um work"
He looked angry
"No your Not!"
"Why not, I am bored I need to work or I will go crazy in this house"
He walked towards me pick me up like I was feather light, as he lifted me I make a sound of discomfort
"Nope back to bed, you are still in pain"
"Christian please let me go to work, I can't stay in that bed anymore" I pleaded with him
He looked me in my eyes
"Baby please you need to take it easy"
As he was heading towards the room he turned and headed towards the lounge, and placed me on the couch.
"Stay here do not leave Ella" he said it more as a command than a request.
After half an hour he returned in a white t-shirt and cargo shorts, with pillows and a blanket. Now I had a confused look.
"Um what are you doing?"
"I thought it was obvious, I am staying home to look after you, because baby the minute I walk out that door you will go to work, so I've had all my work brought home as well as some work for you too"
He knows me so well, and he was going out of his way to give me some work to do at home too. I was so happy to be catching up with work, something to do to kill time.
As he placed the blanket over me and propped the pillow by my head I grabbed his white t-shirt, pulled him close and kissed him on his lips, at first it was a slow kiss that quickly turned intimate and had so much meaning behind it. I haven't touch or caressed him for a week, I haven't had him to myself because he would stop as soon as it got out of hand. I went to reach behind his head but moan out of pain. Christian stopped straightaway, I missed the warm of his mouth on mine. Christian just looked at me giggled and shook his head at me.
"Baby please, I know your in pain please take it easy"
"I've been taking it easy for a week now and I want more than just a kiss argh"
" I know baby I promise you will have all of me and then some, after you have healed"
"Fine"
"Are you hungry baby"
"Yes please" my mood quickly changed at the sound of food.
"Would you like anything in particular"
"Surprise me"
"Ok please relax, I'll be back soon" he kissed me on my forehead.

After we had breakfast, Charlie walked in with work for myself and Christian. We worked away for most of the day I didn't realize the time.
"I should organise dinner its 6pm"
"Oh wow I didn't realize the time"
"If I had known this is all you needed I would of organized this last week, I'll order some chinese unless you want something else?"
"Chinese sounds good"
We worked away a little bit longer, before we heard Charlie approach with our food and cutlery. We pushed our work aside and I felt a wave of exhaustion roll over me. I didn't know I was so tired from all the work I did.
Christian must of noticed
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah just didnt think that would take alot out of me"
"Lets eat give you some energy"
We fell into some silence as we starting eating
He really does love me, Christian knows me better than I know myself, accommodating to my idiot brothers, organising work to be brought home, him staying home because he knows I will take off when he leaves. He is so kind hearted and thoughtful, I feel so overwhelmed with the way he cares for me.
"Thank you for looking after me, I'm sure you have so much work to do in the office but I've kept you from going in, I'm sorry for being so inconvenient to you" I felt so bad for him
He placed his fingers under my chin so I was now looking at him directly
"You mean more to me than anything in this world, I would do this forever to stay home with you, having time with you, if you weren't in pain we would not be in here. We would be in our bed and I would be losing myself in you. If I was to go to work my mind would still run wild with thoughts of all the things I would do to you when I got home. So trust me baby when I say every minute with you is a dream come true. Even if I can't touch you, I'll spend forever just sitting here with you, because you are my eternity"
He kissed me so soft and slow.
"Lets eat baby"
I was still in shock with what he revealed to me, I ate in silence not knowing what to say or how to react, he truly loves me.
"Baby why didn't you tell me about the dress shoes that approached the car"
Wow okay that was a quick change of conversation, I knew this chat was bound to turn up eventually.
"Um I kind of forgot until the detective asked me"
"Did he say anything or did you see his face baby?"
"No he approached the car then walked away"
"Okay"
"Im sorry I can't remember more"
"Its okay baby"
"You don't think its Derek uncle do you"
"I can't be sure"
"Baby when you go to work you will have a bodyguard from now on and this is not up for discussion" he looks me dead in the eyes as if to say don't challenge me on this. I think about what hes done for me over the last week and if this puts him at ease then why should I deny him
"Okay"
"Okay, I was not expecting that answer"
"Well if it you makes you feel better than I dont see the harm in it"
"Good I love you" he leans over and gives me a kiss.

Someone clears his throat, we both look up to see Charlie standing there
"Sorry Sir, I have some information for you"
"Okay meet me in my office I will be there shortly"
" Yes sir"

CHRISTIANS POV

"Okay what have you got for me"
"Sir Dereks uncle died in a Mexican prison over a year ago"
"What the fuck so who ran her off the road"