Fiery

Ella's POV

For the next month Christian and I worked side by side whenever I brought up the idea of maybe moving back to my desk to be closer to Martin, Christian refused, so this became life. Work, Home and Sleep oh and Sex. Derek worked out with Greg on Monday Wednesday and Friday, and everytime he returned he was battered and bruised. But he never complained he loved working out and it was always so peaceful, when he was gone most of the morning. And Christian would take advantage of our alone time, my naughty lover.

One morning it was Christian and I working away alone I had a hugh presentation to put together for Martin and well Christian had a company to run, when there was a knock at the door
Christian looked surprised "Come in" he yelled
And there standing at his door with an elegant white short dress was his ex wife Linda she looked stunning, as for me I just had a white blouse and black pants on, not my most appealing outfit.
"Hi Christian I was just in the neighborhood and thought I would pop in, I was wondering have you had lunch yet"
Who is this idiot that thinks she can walk into our office and 'oh Christian I was in the neighborhood and thought I would pop in' I mimicked in my head b*tch please! you were always driving here. Argh I hate her already.
I just sat watching this I felt like I didn't belong in this office with her looking so innocent at him. I didn't want to look at Christian, I didn't want to see what his reaction would be. But then he did the unexpected
"Hi Linda please come in, have you met my girlfriend Ella Stone"
"Oh my, I never saw you there"
Of course you didn't mutt you would of had to look elsewhere other than at my boyfriend, this chick arghhh"
"Hi Linda is it I've heard so much about you, it is nice to finally meet you" I smiled
"Oh I wish I could say the same"
Christian approached me looked me in the eyes searching for a reaction from me I don't know, what he was searching for
"Well I better take my break I'm feeling a bit peckish" I said wanting this awkwardness to stop
"Baby why don't you join us?"
"Um no no you two go ahead besides Derek wanted to um...  have a a chat with me about something"
I grabbed my handbag and walked out the the room
"It was nice to finally meet you Linda"
"Oh yes yes" she said as she flicked her fingers at me.
Wow she was dismissing me like I was some kind of gum at the end of those ugly red heels f hers, I was imagining that beautiful head of hers being slammed into Christian's desk and her nose broken with blood dripping down her chin. I smiled at her and walked out. Then I felt Christian grab my wrist to stop me.
"Where are you going?"
"I can't be around you two its to awkward for me"
"Then I'll send her away"
"No don't do that she obviously has something she wants to talk to you about so go"
"Baby I can tell her to leave"
"Honestly go with her I'll be fine really"
"Why dont you join us"
"And watch you two interact no thanks I would rather stab myself in the leg than to sit through that"
He smiled "thats a bit dramatic baby, and you will NOT be stabbing yourself" he became serious
"I'm fine really go I need to have a chat with Derek anyway"
"Okay baby are you sure?" He looked at me as if searching for any doubt then he kissed me on the forehead and walked back to his office, leaving his office door open obviously for my benefit.
I walked to the elevator I was no longer feeling hungry but angry at her treatment of me. I decided to go see how Derek was doing.

When I got to the bottom floor I had to put in my fingerprint to access Christian's private gym. I heard the sounds of punches been thrown at boxing mitts, the smell of leather. It was intoxicating I loved it, it was all familiar to me and I missed it. The intense training regimes, the pain everything I missed it. I walked in to see Derek sparring with someone when he turned to look at me and his sparring partner threw a punch I watched as Dereks head turned and he fell to the mat I ran up to him.
"Derek! Derek! are you alright"
"Sis what the hell"
I got up and started shoving his partner in the chest
"What the hell man, his head was turned away why the hell would you throw a punch? and one so hard, aye who the f**k do you think you are? And hitting him blindly like that"
He took off his head gear and thats when I noticed it was Greg Hunt and he just smirked at me
"Darling you have no place in this gym, you distracted him and he needs to focus"
"So you blind punch him, you arrogant son of a bitch"
He laughed "your a fiery one, care to take his place and work off some of that anger buttercup"
"Who the f*ck are you calling buttercup? Numb Nuts"
He laughed so loud and it sounded so sarcastic "Numb nuts why Numb Nuts, I love it come fight me"
"Fine when I finish with you you nuts will be numb Numb nuts"
I walked to my closet and found my boxing wraps, my shorts and my white singlet, I quickly changed.
"Oh damn you look sexy in those shorts" I watch Derek get up to punch him but I looked at him to stay he was injured.
"Ready numb nuts"
"I won't hold back just because your a girl"
This guy was an arrogant son of a b*tch, and after the morning I'm having I decided I need to let off some stream
He came towards me throwing the first punch but I stepped out of the way, then he tried to throw a kick but I saw that too, really this guy was the best? what a joke. But then I didn't see him round house kick me in the back and I feel forward and landed on the ground, I quickly rolled over knowing his move would be to eithr kick or stomp on me and I was right he tried stomping on me. I grabbed his left leg and sweeped his right leg dropping him to the ground in one big hoof he landed on the mat then I grabbed his arm straighten it and rolled over so I was now sitting by his head had his arm in a lock and pulling it back all he had to do now was tap out. But then he managed to unlock my grip and throw me over the top of him rolling us both over and him having the advantage he had me in a lock how he did it I don't know. I was now the one with my arm locked and him pulling on my arm but knew how to get out of this move so I maneuvered myself out with three moves I learnt from John and then I did the triangle choke I had him in between my thighs and I was squeezing for dear life when he out of no where he lifted me and slammed me into the mat I let go but rolled out of the way and bounched back on to my feet okay so he knew his ground work lets see if boxing is his thing, we were throwing punches back and forward I dodge some received some too but he was tiring now this was my chance I ran at him like a raging bull and tackled him to the ground and started punching his face, over and over again thinking about what happened earlier, I was beyond piss, first stupid Linda had to come and ruin my morning by treating me like scum and then this fool punching my brother like that with no care in the world and treating me like a piece a shit why was everyone treating me like I was worthless. Then I felt arms around my waist and was being lifted off of Greg Hunt. But I ran back and stomped on his nuts.
"Numb nuts!"
Derek grabbed me and threw me toward the showers
"Stop sis, stop, he pointed towards the showers Go! Go have a shower! And cool off, what the hell is wrong with you?"
"Argh"
I walked into a hot streamy shower and I let the water fall down my back and my hair I knew tomorrow I would be in pain. I walked out after a good hot shower dressed.
Greg must of had a shower too because he walked out changed into a suit but he had bruises and what looked like a black eye forming. I felt bad
"Um hey I'm sorry about earlier I lost control"
"Don't be sorry its the first time I've actually had a good fight in a long time and someone has beaten me in a long time it felt good, you know maybe we can spar sometime?"
"Only if you promise never to hit my brother with a blind shot again and we won't have a problem"
"Agreed now who are you"
"Oh" I giggled "I'm Ella Stone this idiots sister unfortunately"
"Wait Ella Stone you the one Christian is dating right"
"Um yeah he told you"
"He tells me everything wow! it's great to finally meet you, now I know why he loves you so much"
I smiled he told him he loves me, my baby
"Look let me buy you both lunch, please I would love to know more about you" Greg offered
"Ok Derek what do you say"
"Hell yeah a free lunch"

We were sitting at a diner enjoying our food and getting to know Greg. We found out that the ones who have actually beaten Greg was myself and Christian. Apparently Christian use to have a real bad temper and he would always start fights with anyone and everyone thats how he meet Greg he fought him. Then he met Greg's Dad who at the time had a gym of his own so he taught them both how to fight for protection. And not out of anger. Wish he had taught me that lesson today. I felt really bad what I did to Greg especially because he had a photo shoot in a few days and by then the black eye would of formed, he told me not to worry about it thats what makeup was for. We spend hours sitting listening to the stories of him and Christian growing up and how he was sooo naughty and the girls he use to date. When the door to the diner opened and in walked Christian looking at me.
He walked straight up to me and kissed me on the forehead
"Hi"
"Hi"
"I was starting to get worried its been 2 hours since you left for lunch"
"What! I'm sorry I didnt realise the time"
"Its ok" he caressed my cheek
"We better get back" I said
"No, no stay finish your lunch" he looked at Greg "Wow your going to get a nice shiner in the morning, so Derek finally got you aye"
"Actually nope" Greg replied with his head down
"Huh why who else did you spar with today"
"Ahem, well she needed to let off some steam"
"You didnt" Christian looked beyond pissed at Greg "You sparred with my Ella, are you fucking kidding me Greg"
"Christian calm down will you. I turned to see if anyone was watching and they were Stop I taught him a lesson don't worry about it"
He turned and looked at me checking my face and feeling my body
"Um Christian what are you doing?"
"I swear to God if you have one bruise on your body I'm going kick his ass"
"Baby its okay really"
"She needed to let off some stream bro"
Christian didn't even look at Greg just watched me but held his finger to Greg
"You don't get to talk you were suppose to train and spar with Derek not her she is off limits to you."
"But" I tired to intercept
"No it was only for Derek"
"But I want to train with him it felt good"
"Ella you wont be training with him no no no you will never train you will have bodyguards and you will have me to protect you, you will no longer need to train"
I felt he wasn't going to play fair fine lets change the subject then and see if he likes this
"Fine! how was lunch date with your wife"
"Your what now?" Derek asked he was getting angry
"She is my ex wife Ella and you know that, what's is with you today?"
"Maybe we can talk about this later"
"Yes lets do that Ella I want to know what would possess you to fight Greg Hunt"
"I don't know my dumb boyfriends  wife could be one of them"
"Ella now is not the place"
I laughed I'm over this I stood up
"You know what I just lost my appetite Greg Thank you for lunch and the sparring session we will do it again" I walked over and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek,
I whispered in his ear "thanks I'll call you"
he whispered back "please don't"
I smiled and winked at him and walked away and left Christian standing obviously eyeing Greg ready to tell him off.
Derek excuses himself too " Thanks for the lunch and Bye Numb Nuts see you next week"

"Sis what has gotten into you today?"
"Drop it Derek"
"Ok ok"
We walked into the elevator the doors closed and Derek turned me to him and just hugged me he held me tight. And I needed this I needed someone to just hold me like I was important to them. As always Derek knew actually what I needed. Tomorrow I will be moving back to my desk opposite Martin because me in Christians office was not working for me.