II

A Room in The Candy Castle

Gumball

I couldn't stop thinking about him. Glob, I was in love with Marshall Lee Abadeer. I have been for hundreds of years.

We were boyfriends at one point. My kingdom was in the making and we met when he offered to help make the buildings and people.

Yes, it does sound weird of Marshall to offer help. But he wasn't as salty then. I'm the reason he's salty. As my kingdom grew, I grew busier and it was hard to hang and be with him.

He took it the wrong way though. I couldn't see him because I was so busy, not because I didn't want to.

When Fiona came in, she helped a lot, she still does. When I did have the time to do things other than work, I was with Fiona, or trying to see Marshall. However, he was still mad at me and I couldn't do anything about it.

Then, thank Glob, Fiona created Boys' Night. Marshall and I were practically forced to be together.

Boys' Night led to Boys' Night when Marshall and I were able to bear each other.

Now, here we are, Marshall is sound asleep in my love stained bed and I'm just sitting here, pondering through my thoughts about us.

The curtains are closed but I can tell it's morning. Marshall will be asleep for a while.

I decide to get ready for the day. Showering, hair combing, teeth brushing, clothes picking. I decide to wear a sky blue T-Shirt and some dark jeans that were really hard to get in and out of. They clung to my legs and I'm pretty sure these were meant for females...

It was my 'Day Off'. I decided that since the kingdom is currently fine where it's at, I could have a day off every once in a while.

I put on these beat up, slipper like shoes. Marshall says they were called 'Toms' and they were pretty popular before the Great Mushroom War.

Speaking of Marshall, I give him a small peck on the head then I head down to breakfast. Butterscotch Butler was just setting the small breakfast table when I arrived. She pours me a cup of tea as I sit down.

"Did you sleep well, My Prince?" She asked, handing me my tea.

I nod, sipping what tasted like Lemon Tea. Every so often, Lady Lemon trades me several lemon products for some of my candy ones.

B Scotch nods then curtsies and dismisses herself. I sit alone reading a Candy Kingdom News Article while eating a cream puff.

Fiona texts me on my cell.

Fiona: Today's your day off, isn't it? :p
Me: Yup! ^w^
Fiona: Let's do something then! :D
Me: Sounds fun, I'll be at the tree house in a few minutes ^u^

I set down the phone and finish my cream puff and tea. I leave a note for B and dash back upstairs.

I leave a note for Marshall on the bedside table and give him another peck on the head, then on the cheek.

I enter the gardens and wait for Lord Monochromocorn to arrive. I message him with my cell phone to see what is taking him so long.

He soon arrives and taps out a greeting. I climb onto his back and he takes off.