IV

A Room in The Candy Castle

Gumball

His body was cold. Well, slightly cold. Marshall's body is always cold and bloodless, except for when his body is against someone else's.

After another sensual night, we lay here together in my bed. It was morning, and soon, my alarm clock will go off, signalling for me to get up.

To leave Marshall.

I felt him move beneath me. He was waking up. I sit up and watch him squirm and stretch.

"Good morning." I whisper.

"Morning." He says, yawning.

"Did you fall asleep last night?" I giggle.

"No, I fell asleep at dawn."
"Then why are you awake now?"
"I sensed your awakened presence." He says dramatically, making me laugh.

"I'm hungry. Bake me something." Marshall says, scratching his tummy.

"When I find time to..."

"No!" Marshall growls, sitting up.

I jump at his actions and I gulp.

"You're always busy." He groans. "Be with me." He pouts.

"I can't. You need sleep, and I need to do some work 'round here." I argue. I did want to be with him. Glob, I really want to be with him. However, my citizens need me.

"I'll take a nap later or somethin'" he shrugs. "You can have another day off, can't you?"

"I'll have to check my schedule..." I sigh, Marshall bites his lip. "And see if I can arrange some things..."

The alarm clock goes off, making me jump. Marshall reaches above him and dismisses the puppy hands. He then smiles and pounces on me. He kisses me all over and nuzzles my neck.

His cutesy neck kisses become devious nips down my torso, I yelp when he reaches my naval. Marshall holds my hips down and rubs them with his thumbs.

His soft lips gently touch my erect member. I bite my lip and clutch my pink sheets, remembering that I was still naked from the previous night. I feel his long tongue glide across my tip and I squeal, making him chuckle.

He ditches my twitching erection and his tongue finds my puckered entrance. I moan out as his slug inches deeper into me.

"M-Marshall!" I yelp.

His fingers dance along my legs wrapped around his neck and he lets out a light chuckle. He pulls out of me, his tongue dangling before it glides back into his mouth.

"You taste like last night." He growls, wiping his lips.

I groan and cover my hot face with my arm. He chuckles and straddles me, I feel his cock against mine. He gently thrusts, rubbing our members together. His was a bit bigger than mine but only by a few inches.

I start to pre-cum and he uses it as his lube. I whimper as he positions his erection at my entrance. He rubs the puckered hole with his tip before he gently enters, making me moan out as he continues deeper.

He stops when he's fully inside of me. I wriggle around, still trying to get used to him. I bite my lip and grunt.

He pulls out, making me whimper, only to slam back into me, making me shriek.

"Oh it wasn't that bad!" He scoffs, thrusting now.

I let out a pout-like moan and scrunch up my face. He laughs and plants a soft kiss on my crinkled nose.

His thrusts become faster and soon, he's pounding me. I moan and scream and call his name as he begs for me to say it louder.

I shriek his name to the top of my lungs until my voice gives out and I can't say anymore. Marshall slows down then pulls out of me. He falls into me and attacks me with kisses and nibbles, letting his warm liquid spurt onto me.

He holds me tight as I pant and wheeze. He kisses the spot on my neck where my vocal chords are. He kisses and kisses that spot until he can't anymore.