Part 6

Harry's POV
.
After taking off her makeup, (Y/N) washed her face. She was beautiful with her makeup on but she was gorgeous without it. She had a few scars and blemishes here and there but that just made her even more beautiful than anyone I've ever seen. All the tears she cried added a glasslike covering to her eyes which exaggerated her beautiful (Y/E/C) as her (Y/H/C) hair in a perfect messy bun. I stood at the doorway of her bathroom admiring her natural beauty. My phone buzzed snapping me back into reality. I got a text from my mom saying she was going to take a while and to have dinner without her. I sighed knowing how hard (Y/N) worked into making the meal. 'Okay we'll see you later. H xx' I sent back to hers. She asked me how (Y/N) was doing and I said she was doing fine. Well for now at least. It broke my heart to see a girl like this cry like that in front of my eyes the way she did. When she opened the door to her home, I saw that she had been hurt in some way from how she looked. "Hey uhm if you don't mind I'm gonna change super quickly." She said getting my complete attention. I noticed she didn't redo her makeup and I couldn't stop the smile from coming onto my lips. "Yea I don't mind. Should I wait here or?" I asked trailing off. "It's totally up to you." she said as I smiled once again. "Well then I'll be right here." I said pointing to the chair in the corner of her room. She smiled and mumbled an 'okay' before heading back into the bathroom. There was something about this girl that had me at hello. She wasn't like any other. She was different, she was her. A few minutes later and she was out. "Ready?" she asked smiling. "Yup." Once we reached the bottom of the stairs, Gemma got up from her seat. "Finally! Took you guys long enough. I thought you guys died or something." She said waving her hands in the air to make a point. Although (Y/N) was laughing, I gave my sister the 'are you serious right now?' look. "You guys hungry?" Her voice sounded so excited yet calm. "Have been for the past half hour." Gemma exaggerated and she laughed her golden laugh once again. As we were eating dinner, I noticed that (Y/N) barely ate anything. "Hey. Why aren't you eating anything love?" I asked her because she looked at her food like it wasn't satisfying her enough. "Oh uhm I just lost my appetite, that's all." She stated but I wasn't believing it. I put my fork down and crossers my arms and started at her. "Really? Lost your appetite? Just like that?" All she did was nod. "That's not healthy. You need to eat love." "I'm just not hungry anymore." I was about to say something until the doorbell went off. (Y/N) excused herself so go answer the door. "Are you stupid or just idiotic?" Gemma scolded. "You can't force someone to eat." "Gemma please. When I talked to her on the phone she was overly excited that we were coming to eat dinner." I argued emphasizing the last words. (Y/N) canes back into the kitchen with a fairly large package. "Hey guys. I'm gonna take this upstairs. I'll be right back." I saw that she was struggling a bit so I got up from my chair and walked up to her. "Here I'll take that." I didn't even wait for her response before I took the package from her arms. She stood there with her mouth opened, obviously completely shocked at my sudden actions. She then gave me a small smile and she lead me up the stairs to an office, who I assumes was her dad's. "You can just put it over there." She pointed to a corner of the office and I set the package down. "Thank you." She said quietly. "It's no problem at all love."