Part 23

Harry's POV
.
"Oh my god Harry you're awake." (Y/N) said sighing in relief then smiling as She looked at me. She sat on the bed next to me carefully making sure she didn't make me too uncomfortable. "I'm right here babe." I said smiling back at her. "I'm so sorry for ev-" She started to say but I cut her off. "Don't you dare apologize for anything love. This wasn't you're doing. It was mine and the bastard's actions. But the good news is that I win." I said as I brought her hand up to kiss the back of it. "Oh yeah? And why is that?" She asked raising my eyebrows at me. "Yeah. Because I have you. Well at least I hope I still do." I said the last part quietly hoping she didn't hear but she did. "Of course you still have me. Why wouldn't you?" "Because of what I did today. I'm sorry." I said looking down. "Hey look at me." She spoke and I looked back up at her. "Don't be sorry. It's fine. As long as you're okay, I'm happy. I smiled at her. "I missed you." She said looking down to hide the tears forming in her eyes. I pushed her hair behind her ear lifting her chin so she could look at me. "I missed you most. Come here." I pulled her face closer to mine placing my lips on hers. I missed this feeling. I missed the feeling of being loved. I missed her. Her hugs. Her kisses. Everything she did. "Okay you two lovebirds. Doctor's here." We pulled away laughing at Gemma's voice. "Sorry." She mumbled obvious embarrassed. I chuckled and cupped her face kissing her once more. Of course she was shocked but she complied. After we pulled away I winked at her earning a playful slap on my arm. "Sorry doctor." I said and he smiled warmly at me. "I'm glad you're awake Mr. Styles. The Mrs. wouldn't dare leave your side." "Yea I'm quite a mama's boy." I laughed. "Oh I wasn't talking about your mother. I was talking about Mrs. Styles." The doctor said as he checked my vitals. Mrs. Styles? I looked at (Y/N) who stood there with wide eyes. "I-I'm sorry doctor but I think you've got the wrong message. I'm not his wife." (Y/N) stuttered as her cheeks turned a bright pink. "Oh. Well then please excuse me. I just assumed by the amount of love and support you had for the young lad." I smiled at the doctor's kind words. "You know that doesn't sound like a bad idea." I said and winked at her causing ember to blush even more. "Couldn't agree more son." The doctor said and everyone laughed. "Okay well everything looks normal. You'll be able to leave by the end of the day. Just stop by the front to sign some papers and you'll be good to go." The doctors said closing his clipboard as he smiled at me. "Thank you." I said holding my hand out for him to shake. "My pleasure Mr. Styles. Oh and one more thing." He said as he lowered himself near my ear. "Don't let her go." He whispered referring to (Y/N). "I don't plan on it sir." I said smiling at her.