Part 12

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to do that. I just got jealous and I don't know why. No, I do know why. I thought that you had someone else when I knew you didn't because that's what you told me. I'm just really sorry." Harry apologized and I kindly smiled at him. "Thank you Harry." "(Y/N) I'm sorry as well. It wasn't my right to punch him in the first place. I should've known better than to do that. I am truly sorry." "Thank you Donnie. Now can you guys please just start over?" They both sighed and looked at each other. "Truce?" Donnie questioned sticking his hand out to Harry who kindly took it. "Truce." I smiled at the both of them and walked over. "Thank you." I kissed the both on the cheek. "(Y/N)? Is that Darcy?" I looked at Donnie and and back at my angel. "No. It's just some random little girl o found in the streets." I said calmly and he laughed. "Can I hold her?" Let me tell you. Donnie was great with kids, but when it comes to holding one, he's a wuss. I carefully placed my sleeping angel in his arms and lean back into Harry. "She's so beautiful. She looks more like you than that son of a bitch father of hers. Which is a good thing. No offense princess." He whispered the last part to her. "Right. Speaking of her father, where is he? Shouldn't he be like here or something?" I looked down and sighed before looking up to Harry. "I'll tell you about him later. I'm just not in the mood for it now." He nodded his head understanding that I needed time. "I'm gonna take her upstairs now that she's asleep. See Donnie I told you that you're boring." I joked picking her up. "Hey! That wasn't nice." He pouted crossing his arms like a five year old. "Yea well I'm not nice. Oh and I'm probably not coming back down. I'm tired as shit. Goodnight." I smiled before disappearing up the stairs. I put her back into her bed and got myself ready to go to sleep. It's been a hell of a long day and I can't wait to shut my eyes and start a whole new day tomorrow.
.
The sunlight passed through the edges of the blinds in my room waking me. I read the clock; 10:39 am. I slept that long? Usually I'd have to wake up at least 3 hours earlier to make breakfast and wake everyone up and so one. Darcy was still asleep so I decided to walk downstairs only to find a shirtless Harry in the kitchen making breakfast. His back was facing me as I admired every inch of his skin. His tattoos covering the backside of his left arm and his hair messy yet perfect in a bun. God I could just jump him right now. He turned around and smiled at me. "Good morning beautiful." "Good morning Harry." I could definitely get used to this.