Part 21

Harry's been in surgery for over an hour and we were all worried sick. "Mommy is Harry okay?" I looked at my poor girl with glossy eyes as a tear fell down her face. "Yea baby. He's gonna be okay. I promise." I held her tight not wanting to let go. The thought of losing someone so close to me haunts me everyday. First it was my mom, then it was my brother, next it could've been Harry and I don't know what I would've done after that. "(Y/N)." Anne said lowly as she looked at me. She was crying and so was I. I placed my head on her shoulder and cried even more. "I'm so sorry Anne. I never meant for any of this to happen. I'm very truly sorry." "Oh no honey. Don't beat yourself up for what that bastard did to you and Harry. None of this was your fault darling. I hope he rots in that jail cell." I was about to respond when the doctor came out. "Styles?" He called out. We all rushed to the doctor with hope filled in our hearts. "Doctors is he okay?" Anne asked frantically. "Harry couple broken ribs, a broken arm, and a concussion. It was touch and go for a while. But he made it. He needs lots of rest. He'll be just fine." We all sighed in relief at the good news. Anne and her family hugged while Darcy cling onto my neck. "Well there is one more thing. He has fallen into a coma. The fall onto the hard flooring damaged his brain cells. We don't know how long it'll take for him to wake up." Once my heart was finally filled with joy, all that joy was sucked right out. "C-coma?" Suddenly, my breathing became heavier. "H-how long do you think he'll be out?" Please say hours, please say hours. "I don't know for sure. Hours. Days. Weeks. Months. We'll have to run more tests." "When can we see him?" I asked as my breath hitch in my throat. "You can see him now if you'd like, but one person at a time please." "(Y/N) darling. Why don't you go first? I'll take Darcy off your arms." Anne suggested as she came over to take Darcy. "Anne are you sure? Don't you want to see him?" "It's fine sweetheart. I've lived with him forever. He already knows how much I love him and I know how much he loves me." She smiled kindly at me as I gave her Darcy. "Thank you. I won't take long." "Take your time honey." I followed the doctor into the room where they had put Harry. I looked at his helpless body with many wires attached to him. His face full of cuts and bruises and his left arm in a sling. There was a tube that was attached at his mouth to help him breath. "Oh Harry." I sat next to his bed and took his hand in mine. "I'll leave you two alone." The doctor said lowly before he walked out. "I'm so sorry." I apologized before I started crying even more.