Part 10

We stayed in that moment for a few minutes until we heard our names being called. He pulled away with a pout on his face and groaned. "Can't they just let us be?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tiptoes leaning in, teasing him. "They're parents. They're supposed to be up our asses about everything." He looked down at me with pleading eyes. "Do we have to? Why can't we just stay like this?" He asked placing his forehead on mine. I smiled at his gestures. "Okay here's what we'll do," I started, "well just go down there and have fun with everyone then maybe you can stay the night?" I questioned shrugging my shoulders and his face lit up. "I'd like nothing more." He was about to kiss me again until we heard my dad calling me. (Y/N)! Get down here! Someone's here to see you!" We both looked at each other confused, but decided to head downstairs. We walked into the living room and saw my dad with a huge smile on his face. I knew something was up because Denise had a smirk plastered on her face. Before I could say anything, someone grabbed me from behind. "Bonjour meilleur ami! Ça fait longtemps!" Wait was that French? Who the hell speaks French here? Although I was scared as shit, whoever was holding me seemed to have 100x the excitement. They finally put me down and I was able to turn around to look at this person. I couldn't believe my eyes. Am I dreaming or is this reality? I couldn't stop the tears from continuously falling. "Donnie?" "Well who else would it be?!" I ran up to him and hugged him with everything I had, and he picked me up so could wrap my legs around him as he spun is around. I wouldn't let go, I couldn't. I mean, what would you do after seeing your best friend since birth for the first time in 4 years? "Oh my god. I can't believe this." I sobbed into his neck. He set me down and wiped my tears away. "Well you better believe it baby, because Donnie is back and he's here to stay." "Are you serious?! I swear to God if your lying to me I will have your head on a stick." I threatened not believing the words coming out of his mouth. "I'm serious. I finished my studies early so I could fly back out here for you, (Y/N). I swear I wanted to drop out but then I pushed myself so in the end I can come back and see you." I held my hand to my heart fighting back the tears and nearly hugged him to death. "Awhhh Donnie! God you don't know how much I've missed you. You're the absolute best." "So I've been told." He winked at me which ended up in me hitting his arm. "Ahem." Someone cleared their throat grabbing both mine and Donnie's attention. I looked at his eyes and they were filled with rage. This can't be good. "Oh god look at me. I probably look like a mess." I say wiping my face trying to stay on the positive side. "A hot mess if I may say." Harry said smirking and I hit him too. "No you may not say." "Too late, babe." "Woah. Are you trying to flirt with (Y/N)? I'm gonna stop you right there buddy. No one-" Donnie started walking up to Harry but was cut off. "Don't buddy me. And so what if I am? What are you gonna do about it?" Harry pointed at Donnie's chest and pushed him slightly.