Part 18

*flashback* (Celebrating 6 months)

"Baby cmon were gonna be late!" Rick called from downstairs. It's been week dice my mom dies and I had fallen too deep into depression and I got mixed with the wrong crowd. The alcoholics. Once I had gotten a fake ID, since I was only turning 16, I was out drinking my problems away and drowning my sorrows, until I met Rick. He was a bit older but I didn't mind and neither did he. He helped me a bit through what I had been going through, since my own father didn't seem to care that much about how often I would disappear. Eventually, Rick and I got together. "I'm done anyways! Gosh you're so impatient!" I laughed as I walked out of the room and walking downstairs. "I'm sorry ba-" He began to speak but when he looked up at me he was speechless. "(Y/N). Baby you look so beautiful. I'm speechless. You're already beautiful everyday but wow." He walked over to me cupping my face in his hands placing his lips on mine. "How did I ever get so lucky to have you?" I smiled into the as my cheeks began to turn pink. "You don't look too bad yourself baby. Who am I kidding? You look hot. I'm pretty sure I'm the lucky one." I wrapped my arms around his neck while his wrapped around my waist pulling me closer towards him. "Oh do I now?" He smirked looking down at my lips then back up my eyes. "Yes you do. Now come here." I pulled his face towards mine and our lips collided. It got heated pretty fast but we were interrupted by Rick's phone. He groaned before pulling is phone out. "What do you want now? Wait what? What do mean there's only half?" He kept rambling until he looked at me. "Ok. I'm coming right now." He hung up and turned to face me. "Baby I'm sorry but we have to make one quick stop before we head to the restaurant." "Oh no baby it's fine. I totally understand." I smile reassuring him. 20 minutes later, we arrived at a home. "Alright baby I'll be back, 5 minutes." He kissed my cheek and left the car. I waited for 25 minutes before I got out of the car and walked to the door finding it unlocked. I closed the door behind me and I walked around. I heard voices so I walked upstairs. I saw a door that was just a crack open. I looked inside and saw Rock with a few other guys and lots of bags. The realization hit me that they were drugs. I tried to get away as quietly as possible but it was no use. I hit into a hard body and they grabbed my wrist. "Hey! Who the hell is this?" They said opening the door and all eyes were on me. "(Y/N)? What the hell? I thought I told you to wait in the damn car." He said through his teeth walking closer to me. "You said 5 minutes, and it's been half an hour. I thought something happened to you. Rick what the hell is going on? Are you dealing?" I was beyond scared. I didn't want this. "Come with me." Rick had dragged me out of the room and back home. He took me upstairs and threw me on the bed. "What part of 'I'll be right back' don't you understand?! Oh you are so getting it tonight." He took his clothes off and walked over to me forcing my dress off. "No no no please I'm so sorry Rick okay? I thought you could've been hurt. I promise I won't say anything please don't hurt me. I love you, Rick. Please. Please done do this please." He ignored me as he thrusts himself in me. "This is what you get for not listening you pathetic bitch!" I cried and screamed for help but it was no use. I tried fighting but it was no use. Once he had finished he left for a while, he came back with a few bottles of vodka. He forced me to drink it. He would rape me again and force me to drink. Over and over again until my vision became blurred and everything was black.

*end of flashback*