Part 11

"Did you seriously just push me? Look man I don't who the hell you are but I'm pretty damn certain you don't get to push me. Especially because I don't even know wo the fuck  you are." Donnie said pissed. "It's not a matter of knowing each other or not. Now what I don't like to see is some French bread coming in here and being all lovely dovey with my girlfriend. So I would like it of you kindly fucked off and let us enjoy our time." I knew that would push Donnie off the rails, and I was right. Donnie had punched Harry right in the face. "Donnie! What the hell?" I ran to Harry who stumbled back before collecting himself. "Are you-" I was cut off mid sentence when Harry threw a punch at Donnie's face and took the chance to tackle him. "Please stop!" I tried to intervene but it was no use. "Harry! Stop this instant!" His mother tried to yell but it had no effect. "Please stop! I'm begging you! Please!" I cried grabbing onto his arm trying to pull him back. Robin helped me get Harry of Donnie and my dad kept Donnie back as we did with Harry. "You fucking bastard! What kind of psycho are you?" Donnie yelled. "The one you clearly don't want to mess with." Harry yelled back. "Can you both just shut the fuck up?! You're both bastards! Donnie I can't believe you did that to him! What has he done to you?! And you!" I say pointing at Harry. "What gives you the fucking right to punch him back?!" By now I have completely lost my shit. They both looked at me with wide eyes before their faces softened. "You both are acting like fucking children! Donnie, you haven't been here an hour and you're already fighting someone! And Harry, you need to know that you just can't go punching people!" I was about to go on until loud cries came from upstairs. Darcy. "Great now she's awake. I'm gonna go get her. You two better get yourselves cleaned up and your asses on the couch. We're not done yet." I said pissed off and walking upstairs. "Hey baby." I said quietly to my little girl. "What's wrong darling?" She relaxed a little bit when she saw me but she was still crying. "I heard loud noise." She said while sobbing. "Mommy I scared." I picked her up and she put her head on my shoulder holding her blanket tightly against her small body. I noticed that she had wet heralds so I changed her into fresh clothes. "Sshhh baby. Mommy's here. It's okay." I rubbed her back to soothe her a little, which obviously worked. "Do you want to go downstairs with me?" She nodded her head wrapping her arm around my neck and we went back into the living room. I turned the corner to see both Donnie and Harry cleaned up with their heads in their hands as they sat on the couch while everyone went to the backyard. I sat opposite of them and placed Darcy in my lap. Donnie knew about Darcy, who her father was and what happened to him, but he's never seen her. "Okay. Listen up you two. I don't appreciate what we all just had to witness. Especially my little angel. Darcy, was terrified. And I don't like that. Also what I don't like is why you guys couldn't exchange a simple hello. Harry, you need to know that Donnie is my best friend since birth. He's been gone for 4 years and this is the first I've seen him. And Donnie, yes Harry is my boyfriend and I want you to know that I'm not going anywhere. You will always be in my heart. You both are, but you're gonna have to share. And if you think that's not going to work out, then you're both gonna have to leave because if it doesn't go right from the beginning, there will be a lot of speed bumps ahead." I say finishing my lecture looking sternly at the both of them. They looked at the little girl in my arms and look back at me.