Part 24 (Last Part)

Your POV
.
*1 Year Later*
.
It's been a year since Harry had left the hospital and Rick was arrested. Harry and I were now a year strong and I couldn't ask for anything more. I fell in love with him after our first 'official' date. He's been nothing but a loving man to me and a great father to Darcy, who now calls him daddy. My dad and his family finally settled down with the fact that Harry is my boyfriend, took them a good 3-4 months, but they got there. I was making my Nana's famous mashed potatoes using a secret family recipe. "Harry can you get me the kabobs?" I shouted calling for him. We were having our annual family BBQ and Harry's family flew in to join the fun. I don't know but Harry had invited the doctors that treated him. "Where are they babe?" "Uhm check the fridge." "Found 'em!" Harry shouted grabbing the tray. "I'll get these started on the grill but not before I do this." He came over and kissed me catching me off guard. I smiled into the kiss and so did he. "I love you." He said before he left. I looked at him walking and smiled to myself. "I love you." I whispered. "(Y/N) dear, how are the potatoes doing? Do they need a beating?" My Nana came  into the kitchen making a fist with her hands cashing me to laugh. She always made jokes likes this every holiday. "They're coming just fine Nana." I smiled at her. "Let me have a little tastes hmm?" She asked sweetly. "Anything for you Nana." I picked the spoon gave it to her to taste. "Oh my lord. This is delicious (Y/N)!" She said smiling and hugging me. "Thank you." "(Y/N)? Hun, can I ask you something?" "Yea anything." I replied pouring the mashed potatoes into a bowl. "How much do you love him?" I set the bowl down and looked at my precious Nana. "After Darcy, more than anything and with all my heart." "Ahh young love." Was all she said before walking back to the backyard. I carried the mashed potatoes to the table as everyone was gathering around. We all sat, are and just talked until Harry stood up. "Can I have everybody's attention please?" Everyone's eyes made its way over to him. "I'd like to make a toast." He started, raising his glass as did everybody else. "To my wonderful girlfriend (Y/N) and the lovely Darcy. Tomorrow marks our one and a half year anniversary of becoming a little family. You are the most beautiful, smart, kind-hearted, genuine person I've met. You truly changed my life. I could never ask for anything more. To you, my love. Cheers!" He smiled and the tears started to build up in my eyes. "Cheers!" Everyone clinked their glasses together as I got up and walked to Harry. He grabbed my face and kissed me. It was the most passionate kiss yet. "I love you so much (Y/N)." He said pulling away. "I love you so much Harry." "Hold on." He ran back inside the house and came back two minutes later. "O have another announcement!" He yelled getting everyone's attention once again. He looked back at me with a smile as k just looked at him confused. "There are no words to explain the love I carry in my heart for you everyday that passes. I never thought I could love this much until I met you. You are just amazing. So I want to get this right." He said as he lowered himself onto one knee pulling out a little black black revealing a gorgeous diamond ring. Gasps were heard all around us as I stood speechless. "You are the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I want to wake up everyday with you and Darcy by my side. I love you (Y/N). Will you marry me?" I still stood there speechless but now I was full on crying. "Yes! A million times yes!" I said and he placed the ring on my finger and kissed me. Everyone was cheering and we both laughed. "I have something to say too!" I said and grabbed a little gift bag handing it to Harry. He looked at me confused but I just smiled at him. He pulled out the pink and blue onsies I had bought. One said "Daddy's Little Princess" and the other "Daddy's Wingman". "I'm pregnant!" I said opening my arms. "I'm gonna be a father?!" He ran up to me and pickier me up spinning is around. "Yay! I'm gonna have a little brother or sister!" Darcy said excitedly as she ran up to us. Harry picked her up. "Yes you are baby girl." He turned to me "I love you (Y/N)." He said kissing me. "I love you Harry."