Part 17

Harry took Darcy to the corner where she covered her hears so it would muffle our screaming. "Your daughter?" I asked raising my eyebrows at him. "Yea my daughter. I am her father, aren't I?" Rick defended. At this point I didn't care if Harry was here or not to hear the rest of the argument we were having. Rick had always wanted attention. So here he was, making an appearance. Now he's got all the attention he craved. Mine. That's what matters to him the most. "No way in hell do you get to call her 'your' daughter. She is my daughter because I raised her with love and gave her the life she deserves." I emphasized on 'my' while Rick only grew angrier. "What do you mean no right? I do have every damn right to call her my daughter because she is my flesh and blood and you know that!" He raised his voice pointing at me. "Just because she has a biological part of you does not mean you're her father. A father doesn't only give DNA, he gives love, affection, happiness, care and so on. But you? You haven't even have shit to us." He looked at me dumbfounded but what I just said. It took him a while but he got back to his previous state. "Ever thought maybe it's because you locked me up!" Rick screamed slamming his hands on my desk. "You belonged there after what you did to me. You deserved every bit of pain you got. You deserved all the hatred you received. You deserved it all you son of a bitch." This only made him angrier. "I deserved it? I deserved everything I had coming for me? I didn't do anything to you!" Okay now I was beyond pissed. "You didn't do anything? You know exactly what you fucking did to me you bastard! You fucking left me for dead on the side of the streets after you violated me!" "Violated you? (Y/N), what are you talking about? Seriously, what the hell is going on?!" Harry spoke up and we looked at him finally noticing his existence. I looked back back at Harry, "I'll tell you everything Harry. I promise. But I was trying to avoid this fucktard at all times but now he's here and it seems he isn't getting off my ass anytime soon." "He has no part in this." "Actually I think I do mate because she is my girlfriend and both (Y/N) and Darcy need someone to love and protect them. So I guess that where I come in. Whereas you should just walk out right now and never come back." "Darcy doesn't need you. She needs her real father. Not some British tea boy." I replied before Harry got a chance to. "Just shut up Rick! At least he doesn't rape girls for a living!"