Part 19

"The next morning I woke up in the hospital and cops were everywhere with questions. I gladly told them everything. They told me that someone found me passed out and beaten in their front yard. A few days later I was told I was pregnant. They were able to flush all the alcohol out of my system before the process even began. He made me drink the alcohol to forget what he did to me." That was the end of my story. "You little bitch. Why the fuck would you tell him." "Don't you dare call her a bitch you bastard!" Harry yelled defending me. "Shut the fuck up and stay outta this!" "He needed to know Rick! He's a big part of it as much as you are! So don't tell me he didn't need to know because he did. It was because of you I was afraid to fall in love again. I thought that they would all turn out like you. Not full of love and care but lust and hated. But Harry. He's a different story. He tries to love and care. I had cried when I first met him due to all my problems but what did he do? He practically with me. That's what love is! All you had in you was the need to feel. You just wanted release. You just wanted to feel in control of everyone and everything. That's why you raped me5 times wasn't it? Not because I got too close but because YOU wanted to be in control and have the feeling of power run through your veins." I screamed at Rick only to have both him and Harry grow even angrier with the situation. "You damn son of a bitch." Was all Harry before he walked up to Rick throwing a punch to his nose, making Rick stumble backwards. "Is that what you do? ." Rick was now on the floor and Harry hovered over him. "You get off on raping girls? You wanna feel in control huh? Well I wanna see you try and control me bastard." And the the punches kept coming. Punch after punch. By now Rick should've been unconscious but he somehow managed to flip themselves over so he could take a swing or two at Harry but missed. "You have no fucking right to be in their lives pretty boy. They don't need you. They need a man." Harry pushed Rick off of him and they both stood. Harry grabbed Rick by the collar and pushed him towards the wall. "A man huh? And you think your man enough? Well let me tell you something 'pretty boy'. I'm a bigger man than you'll ever be you got that. A man doesn't hurt others, especially young girls. I don't rape people. I don't forcefully get them drunk just so they can forget everything that happen. I don't lay a hand on women. And I do not leave them on the fucking streets to rot, but for you I'll make an exception." Rick had pushed Harry off him and punched him in the gut. Harry recollected himself and ouch Rick right back. "Stop it!" Again I tried and nothing happened. They kept going at it like wild dogs. Rick had thrown Harry into the gals table that was in the middle of the room, shattering the glass and Harry. "Harry!" Tears ran down my face at the sight of him bloody, broken and barely breathing. "No Rick please don't! I'm begging you please." I grabbed a hold of ricks arms but he pushed me back making me fall farther away from them. "Get up Harry! Please! Don't do this Rick! He's had enough! Please." I was too weak to do anything and I just sat there. Rick wrapped his hands around Harry's neck as he began sucking the life out of him.

Harry Imagine 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara