Part 9

It was Anne, her husband, whose name I did not know yet, and my dad along with his family. "(Y/N)! Darling, I'm so sorry for disappearing on you like that. I went to meet you father because I just couldn't wait. I was to excited." She came up to me and hugged me. She looked around and noticed it was just Harry and I. Before she could ask where Gemma was, Harry had beat her to it. "The hotel called and Gemma went to finish some paperwork or whatever." I feel like looking at the people I love with because I didn't want to quiver under their cold glares, which I could already feel. "But I do want everyone to sit down because I have something to say." Harry said as he stood up and walked to the middle of the living room. Now he had all the attention and everyone gave him a confused look, including me. I was about to sit down until he motioned for me to stand next to him. Oh no. He can't tell them that were together. I still have to tell him. "So while you all were gone and doing whatever, (Y/N) and I bonded very well." He started, "and one thing lead to another and I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes." Anne almost flew off the couch with joy and she ran to Harry hugging him with everything she had and kissed his face as she did the same with me. "I'm so happy for you! Look at my baby boy all grown up." You could see the tears begin to form in her eyes, tears of joy of course. "Mum please don't cry. It's embarrassing." "Harry shut up. This is very important to you mom. Let her be." I said defending her while playfully punching him. "Robin! Come get a picture! This is just amazing!" She said calling out to her husband. As we were talking pictures, I could feel those cold stares stab into my back again. "Are you sure about this? I mean yes (Y/N) is..." Denise started trailing off. Great here we go. "Very special. But I don't think she is suited to be dating anyone, especially someone like you." Is she seriously gonna do this? "I'm sorry? Someone like me?" Harry questioned, clearly pissed. "What my wife is trying to say is that we don't feel it was right of my daughter to accept the request you have given her. It would've been better if we were asked before hand." Why is my dad defending her? The doorbell rang catching our attention. "I'll get it." I mumbled quietly and walked away leaving the soon to be dispute. I opened the door and was greet with the beautiful face of my baby girl. I walked outside so no one would interfere. "Mommy!" She squealed leaping into my arms. "Hi baby!" I kissed her face everywhere making her laugh. "Hey (Y/N)! Thanks again for letting Darcy come over. Lillian was so happy." Christine, a colleague of mine, said. "It was no problem. Thank you for taking her. I know it was last minute." "No no it's perfectly fine. Next time you should definitely come over. So we can chat and our little princesses can play." She offered and I kindly smiled. "That sounds perfect. Call me and wet can set something up." "Of course! Goodnight (Y/N)! See you soon!" "Bye Christine! Goodnight!" I walked back into the living where the arguing had begun and now all eyes were on me, especially Harry's. Obviously the look on his face clearly showed that he was utterly confused. "And who is this little angel? Hi darling!" Anne said admiring my little bundle of joy. She hid her face in the crook of my mech because she was scared. "It's okay baby. This is Papa's friend, Anne. Can you say hi?" I was encouraging her to speak because she loved people. "Hi Anne." She said quietly while playing with her fingers. "Hi sweetie. Aren't you just adorable? What's your name?" "My name is Darcy and this is my mommy." She said pointing towards me. "That is a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl." This was the moment where Darcy's face lit up. "Thank you!" She jumped with joy. "Papa!" She exclaimed once she spotted my dad. "Come to papa!" My dad took her from my arms and held her in the air. "Dad please be careful. She probably just ate." I warned him. "It's fine (Y/N)." Of course he wouldn't pay attention. "So is this the big deal breaker you were talking about?" He whispered in my ear making me jump and sending chills down my back. "Yea. I'm sorry for not telling you before. Believe me I wanted to-" He cut me off by placing his lips on mine as he held my waist. "Don't apologize. And believe me, I don't think there would be any deal breakers in this relationship." I smiled up at him and mouthed a 'thank you' before kissing him again. "Ew mommy!" Darcy screamed while covering her eyes.  I laughed and took her from my dad. "Okay missy. It's now time for you to go to bed." "No mommy I not tired!" She said yawning making everyone laugh. "Say what you say baby, but you are going to sleep." I was about to walk up the stairs until Harry spoke up. "Is it okay if I come with?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. I smiled at him and looked at Darcy. "What do you say baby? Can Harry come with us?" She tiredly nodded her head as it fell on my shoulder. The smile on his face was the biggest I've seen. When we got up to Darcy's room, I changed her and put her in her bed and kissed her goodnight. "Goodnight Darcy. Mommy loves you." I whispered hovering over the walls of her bed. I ever so quietly closed her door not wanting her to wake up. "She's beautiful. Just like her mother." He kissed below my ear and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I told you to stop it." "Never." I turned around and placed my lips on his. We both smiled into the kiss. "I could definitely get used to that." He smirked as he held me. "Oh my god. Do you ever shut up?" "Only when I do this." And with that his lips were on mine.