How You Meet - Tobias

IMPORTANT: YES, THIS IS A TAWOG X READER. I DO NOT OWN THIS FRANCHISE, OR THE CHARACTERS, INCLUDING YOU. I OWN THIS BOOK, AS I AM MERELY AN AUTHOR JOLTING MY IDEAS DOWN. YES, THIS IS A DISCLAIMER.

WARNING: THIS IS NOT KID FRIENDLY. NOT KID FRIENDLY. 13+. THIS DEALS WITH MINOR MENTIONS OF DRUGS, ALCOHOL, ABUSE, AND SWEARS. NONE OF THE UNDER AGE CHARACTERS, SUCH AS LESLIE, CARRIE, OR GUMBALL, DO DRUGS, ALCOHOL, OR INFLICT ABUSE OVER AND OVER, INTENTIONALLY. SO, IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THIS, IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ THIS. I WILL SAY WARNINGS ON CHAPTERS IF NEEDED.

"Hello class, today  we're doing a project. What kind of project you say? Well, we're going to do a project about the laws of physics." Miss Simian said with a monotone. Everyone in the class groaned and whined, bickering about the so-called project. "QUIET! Anyway, You will all have partners," She paused for effect, watching other students looking at their friends, "that I partnered you up with. Heh, so let's being. Masami with Gumball, Alan with Banana Joe, Darwin with Penny, Carrie with Tina, and Tobias with (Y/N), our new student. Go find your partner, and begin the project. NOW!" Everyone met up with their partner, even if it was to their disliking. I looked for this Tobias, but he was nowhere to be seen. "Hey there, so you must be (Y/N), yes?" He cooed, and grabbed your hand, kissing it. You blushed and chuckled at his courtesy, and began on the project; well, not really. Throughout the whole period, you fooled around, getting scolded by the teachers and other students from time to time. "And then it went all over the place. I was like 'WTF.'" Tobias joked, and I laughed, which made his grin brighter. "Girl, you're so different than the others, and that's a good thing." He stroked under your chin, smirking. You blushed, and looked in the other direction, not meeting his gaze. Tobias chuckled. As the bell rang, the two of you talked the whole day, completely ignoring all other distractions. "(Y/N), I like you a lot. You're cool, I can tell, so, would you want to be my friend?" Tobias asked, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. You smiled sheepishly, and nodded, accepting the friend request.

Achievement Unlocked: Obtained Friend