Inviting You Over For Dinner - Gumball

The dress above is what you'll wear to the dinner

The dress above is what you'll wear to the dinner. if you dont like it, change it. I dont really mind. Also that isssss you, as the anime fox. you can change the color of your hair, and fox tail and ears if you'd like. ((I cant help but think anime fox girls seem a bit lewd than others.))

It had been about a week since you confessed to Gumball. You were officially boyfriend and girlfriend, and you were ecstatic. Gumball wouldn't admit it, but he was hopping off the walls with happiness. 

It was on accident of course. When he told his mother, Nicole, that he was a couple with (Your Name). It was during dinner, and Nicole asked about Penny, as Gumball barely spoke about her anymore. He defended himself, accidentally spilling the truth about the relationship between you two. Gumball's mother gasped, squealed, and giggled, excited of this discovery. Darwin, however, face palmed at his brother, how could Gumball be so forgetful? Not to mention careful! 

After a few groans and whining from Gumball, he was forced to bring (Your Name) to the Wattersons, to see if she was girlfriend material. It wasn't that Gumball didn't want to see (Your Name), she just knew that his mom could be... Over the top emotional. So, it was settled, he would bring his girlfriend on Friday evening.

.   .   .

"Sweets I'm going to pick you up 7, okay? We have a special dinner with my family." Gumball said, multitasking, grabbing his science books, and catching a glimpse of (Your Name). You rolled your eyes playfully at his nickname for you, closing your locker. "Alright. I have nothing planned anyway. But one thing: Don't call me 'sweets'! It so cheesy!" You giggled, as Gumball came up to you, and hugged you close. 

He gave you a soft, gentle kiss, making you blush a light tint of pink. "But you taste sweet, not to mention you are." He teased, and you laughed lightly. 

~

You wore a red, black, and white dress, (That's above. also, sorry, I cant really describe dresses as I dont really like to wear them.) and wore black flats. You brushed you hair, but decided you didn't like it so perfect, so you shook your head violently, and fixed it into place. It was a little messy, but it looked cute. You strolled out of your room, and as if on cue, you heard a knock on the door. You walked through living room, and opened the door, meeting Gumball wearing his usual jeans, but instead of his sweater, he was wearing a black one. You were staring at his sweater, asking yourself, 'Did he always wear sweaters?' Looking back up at Gumball, his face was identical to a ripe tomato, as he was staring at your attire. "You done staring Pretty Boy?" You teased, using the nickname he so-called hated. He blushed even more, if that was possible, and avoided eye contact.

"T-then dont look like t-that!" He stammered, and you shook your head in amusement. He grabbed your hand, and you closed the door, walking down your porch. You noticed his hands were sweaty but you ignored it. Walking down the sidewalk, he was still staring at you, and you nudged his shoulder. "I dont have a disease y'know."