Oh Dear. - All

Oh man. Oh daer. ho shtear. this is just...

oh god.

Gumnuts:

You waltzed into Gumnuts's house, not giving a fuck about Nicole, or the other family members. You were a motherfucking fresh! 

You didn't care about getting back home on your normal curfew, or in fact your parents wellbeing, well because, you're almost an adult! You can almost make your own decisions! You were independent! Haha, sarcasm.

Walking into his room, you bust through the door, interrupting the brotherly bond with Mermaid and Gumnuts. 

"You! I want you! Mermaid, it is your cue to leeeeeEAVE!!" You say, following the cue card for this chapter. It was like any chapter. Fight a little, share some innuendos, and share some kiss kiss. How else do you keep the story fresh?

Mermaid flops out of the room, giving you a warming smile, but in the inside, besides his organs and blood cells, he felt rageful. How dare you!!1! Gumnuts was his brother, way long before he was yours. Wait, was Gumnut your sibling? Probably. ANYWAY--

You sit on his dic--legs, because, hey, you're an adult, right? Haha, you're twelve!

"Gumnuts, you're a fishdick." You insult, not feeling anything. He was your senpai. You would punch others for him, including asshat SlimeyPeanutAntler. You hated SlimeyPeanutAntler. She was very pervy, and almost shover her hands down his pants!!!!11 (Well, more like try to hold his hands, but hey, each to their own.)

"WHAT!?! I HATE YOU FOR AT LEAST FOUR OF FIVE DIALOGUES!" He screams. Gumnuts was such a babie. He always overreacted. and in this form of writing, he always does. Hehehehe! BUt you're just so innocent and cute! And soon er or later, you'er gonna swallow his babies~~

HAHA, ANYWAY, you say something else irrevelant. "Hey Gumnuts! Tell me I'm beautfiul!! Alaso, I'm pregnant!"

gumball blushes. He knocked you up!~!!1 "O-oh. i-i-.. i-i-i di-dnt m-me-mea-mean to-too-oo," he says, stuttering way over the top.

~time skip bc im a very lazy author.~

~time skip brought to you by gumballs failed swallowed babehs~

"Oh gumball!!" You say, blushing emesnelsy. "Gg"

"No!" he says, putting his shirt back on.

Oh damn, he got a nosebleed from looking at you. you were soooo perfect weren't you???????? 

The end.!!!

A/N

isn't it so good? I like if you comment. but if you say any critizing comments. i will hate it very badly! i am a new writer so i expect all the treadfadsf and voterszesd! haha! *hides from Gumball* Kyaa~~~~ 

Darwin:

itwas a friday and you loved friday very much since you and darwin could spend time together cuz you two loved each other. knocking on his house you reperess t very much he feelings of sadness and parents issues and that made you sad because they dont love you yeah they could never love you

darwin open door oh ur name ur here he says loking happy. taking you inside you go into his bedroom and watch tv and gumball tries to embarass you by kissing darwin and you like haha your so funny gumball you says. gumball felt stomps since u dinnt feel all blushy or hav a nosblod. 

gumbal leave and u sit on darwin and u nibble on his lip. (I AM SO EMABRASS. LIKE AND VOTE IF U GET REFRENCE HAAA. N IF U DONT DONT GET IN COMMETNS) darwin blushed and moans very loudly. yes you are working wondrs and within seconds darwin cums and cums on verything

o man u love darwin. and darwin lov u.

Tobias;

acktually, i do not lie tobias so i will not do tobias since my needs go in yours. i wil no olonger do tobiass since he doesnt like you anways.

a/n 

hope you like~!!!! get vote get comment get folower get rekt m8 

leslie:

You, and leselie, meet, in , house, and go, in room, to meet. and have fun. /leslie i awant to have a babeh/ u giggle twriling, ur, hair like crazy. u wanted babeh, so you talk like a freaking dog,

/r u sure. i mean we r 12 and very young but yeah lets do the do/

/ahhh/ u moan.

/nnnngh/ leslie does it and he goes insde and u blac kout

its morning. and. you are not. happy. u  cam back. negatv. oh man! /lesslie/ u scream.

/ i am not preggers!/

/smexy time/ leslies says fispumping hair. oh yes, u are, getting de s3xz,

the end!!

a/n i  am doing new form of dialouge!its very cool and i am very hipstier love meeeeeeeeee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, i am wishing for my death. to be honest, I am not trying to make other writers feel bad, but I thought maybe this would be funny. Oh man, I am going to get a lot of hate, aren't I? haha. haha...*sobs ugly tears*

hope you enjoy...? *hides behind darwin* kya~

i like criziting comments!!! if you dont i wil not like you i will hack you i will kill you i will do everything to make you cry i will pee on your dog

bye!!!! i love your pissy dog!!!!!!11111!