The Date - Tobias

Today was a special day. I planned to take [Your Name] out, whether they would like it or not! With my parents being rich and all, I could take them anywhere, no matter the cost.

It was Sunday, and I needed to get everything ready fast. I told them to come over to play some video-games, which they said yes cheerfully. Sometimes I even wonder if she's only dating me for my riches and video-games. Haha, just kidding!

Grabbing my black beanie, I grab my winter jacket, grabbing my wallet. I had two hours. I needed to get them the gifts they liked, the ones they hearted on GramInstant and on Erestpint. Sure, call me a creeper, or even a weirdo, but I needed this essential information to get what they liked. If I didn't and got them a girdle, would they be happy? No, they'd punch me in the face. And that would spoil the date, wouldn't it?

If I was going to be able to do this, I needed to be able to sneak out, and come back, without my parents noticing. Luckily, heheh, I was usually in my bedroom half the time, so it would be a cake walk.

Opening the door, I cringe at the agonizing creak. I wasn't even one foot out the door, and it was already trying to betray me!

I waited a few minutes, and I sighed in relief when no one walked into the living room. 

I needed to do this.

.    -    .

Walking inside the mall, I went to work. 

Running in and out shops, buying all kinds of things, ranging from clothing to adorable useless things. It came to the point where I had shove all the bags into one, and where Larry asked me multiple times to spend my money wisely. Ha! My money? Wisely? Did Larry know who I was? Deviously handsome, I'd say. 

No matter, it had been an hour and fifteen minutes, and I needed to get home quickly. Chucking my pocket money at the cashier, I ran out of the store, my latte in hand. Knowing [Your Name]'s short patience, and poutiness, I ran and ran, up to the point where my legs ached, buckling under my weight. Yes, I was far from home, about twenty minutes if I walked, but fifteen if I ran.

So I ran, ran, ran and ran, ignoring the stinging pain in my legs, the fire in my lungs, and the stinging from my tears. Darn, the things I do for [Your Name]. However, it did not matter, as just watching them smile, appreciating my gifts, would just be enough.

And if they did not? I would force them, and shove the appreciation down their throat.

.    -    .

Gasping for air, I ran inside, coughing up my lungs. Running for so long, I could see the stains in my armpits, making me groan. Why was this so hard?! Why did it cost me so much to be a boyfriend?! Sigh, plopping the bags on the couch, I stumbled up the stairs, into the bathroom. Turning on the shower, I blinked, sucking the last liquids in my latte. If I took at least a five minute shower, put on my cologne, and get everything ready, maybe I could actually pull this off.

The plan for today was give them their presents, take them out to eat, and rest at my place. Then, they would appreciate what I did for them, and possibly give me something in return. A little hug and kiss would work, or even a movie, if I was lucky enough. [Your Name], being energetic and all, it was hard keeping her in one place for a long period of time.