Inviting You Over For Dinner Part 2 - Darwin

"You nervous?" You chuckled, looking at Darwin's face. He was sweating a little, and he was biting the top of his lip. You pointed at his lips. "Dont bite your lips. It's a bad habit." He exhaled loudly, and stopped, only to start to fiddling with his hands. Gumball laughed a little.

"Dont worry man. Besides, the past in the past right?" Darwin nodded hesitantly, and Gumball opened the door, to see Nicole giving them a deathly stare.

"Hello kids. Come, sit." She grumbled. The three sat down cautiously, eyeing Nicole. Anais coughed awkwardly, averting her eyes to the clock. 

"Mom, I'm not so hungry. Is it fine if I go clean off my plate?" Nicole nodded grimly, and Anais scrambled out of the room.

"(Your Name), how has it been going with Darwin?" Nicole hissed, and you gulped. Richard ate his food quickly, before walking out the room. It was tense, and (YourName) was ready to break.

"F-fine." You smiled wearily, and Gumball shot you a glimpse of apology.

"I heard that you had some 'fun time' with Darwin here. Is that true?" Nicole asked, tapping her finger against the table, growing impatient, and more angry.

"I.. Y-yes?" Nicole's face grew grimmer, and her teeth were visible. Gumball gulped, along with Darwin.

"Then it's settled. I forbid you to seeing Darwin, you animal-" You breathed shakily. 

"O-okay. I-I'll get going t-then." Nodding, you stood up shakily, walking to the door, only you couldn't bring yourself to turn the nob. Tears started to fall down your face, one by one, before it came down like a waterfall. You sniffled, and the thought of not seeing Darwin again, broke you down in tears. Slowly, you slid down the door, covering your face with your hands. "I-I a-am s-so sorry. S-so sorry." You repeating, your voice cracking. Nicole gasped, and you cried even harder. Your heart shattered, and you felt your world grow grim. "I... I-I  didn't m-mean t-to." You cried out. Gumball and Darwin looked at Nicole in disappointment, before shaking their heads. 

Nicole stood, hustling over to you. Bending down, she was at your level. She looked at you in sympathy. She used her right hand, and tried to brush the tears out of your face, but you flinched away. "Dont hurt m-me please!" You cried, looking at her hand in fear. "I-I beg y-you." Nicole widened her eyes, and started to regret her harshness.

"(Your Name), I'm sorry. I didn't mean- I am so sorry." You breathed shakily and stood up, only to fall back down again.

"T-Ty.. H-help me please." You whispered with a raspy voice, only for you to hear. 

"L-look I d-didnt know how much you cared for Darwin. Here, you can be with him. Dont cry please." She begged, and you shook your head. Standing up, your opened the door. 

"N-no. I-it's fine. G-goodbye Wattersons. Thanks f-for having me." You said, and closed the door lightly. You started to walk down the step, but your foot grew heavier, until it was impossible to walk any longer. Hastily, you sat down, and wiped your tears away. You tried to convince yourself that this was a dream, and that you would wake up any second. Only.. It didn't happen. This was real, and you felt tears fall down your face again. The door opened, and Darwin walked out. 

"(Y/N)." You shook your head violently, and got up, walking down the stairs quickly, trying to leave. It was easy for Darwin to catch up, as you were slow when you cried. He pulled you in for a hug, and you cried into his shoulder. "Look, my mom wants forgiveness. Could you give her that? Please?" Your body was shaking from crying, and he hugged your tighter. "Dont be sad. Your mine. Okay? Even if she said if I was forbidded to see you, you know I would still see your pretty face." You smiled into his shoulder, and he smiled lightly. "Can you please give my mom forgiveness?" 

Slowly, you nodded, and he hugged you twice as harder. "D-darwin. Need oxygen... To survive." He pulled away, a grin on his face.

"Im sorry. I just- I can't bear to lose you." You smiled weakly. "I'm going back home to sleep. I love you." You mumbled, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. His face flushed, and you laughed a little. "After all this time, you still blush."  He giggled slightly. 

"Okay. See you tomorrow right?" You nodded, but sadness was still evident on your face. "What's wrong?" 

You smiled bashfully. "I want you to carry me home. I'm too tired to walk." You strike a tired face, and he laughed. He lifted you up, bridal style. (GOD I HATE THOSE WORDS. SO CUDDELY AND CUTE. xd) 

"Happy now?" You smiled and wrapped your hands around his neck. He blushed lightly, and walked to your house.

"You owe me. Next time, I want you to carry me." He grinned at you, and you rolled your eyes.

"Okay princess." 

"Yay- Hey! I'm not a princess."

"You act like one, princess." He blew a raspberry at you, and you did the same. Soon enough you felt your eyelids grow heavy, and you fell asleep. He chuckled, and gave you a kiss on the forehead. "Night princess." He mumbled, walking you home.

hooray, i did it :D enjoy the next one :P