Hanging Out - Darwin

whooaaaaaa hey there again. whats up with all these quick updates? well well WELL i am planning to finish this book in one night. but knowing i am a procrastinator, ill probably finish it in a month or two. maybe three. oh well enjoy ^_^

Darwin Watterson asked if you wanted to go see a movie at the theaters, and you agreed eagerly. You haven't seen a movie in such a long time, so you jumped at the chance; even if it meant you to jump out of your comfort zone. You both agreed to see the movie, (Favorite Horror Movie), as you both loved horror movies; the thrill it gave you, the teasing manner it gave you when scary music popped up, everything amazed you. But what amazed you more was that, a shy and quiet girl like yourself, liking scary movies. But hey, sometimes a labeled person was a little different in their own ways, which didn't bother you. 

As the both of you walked in the theater, hand in hand, (which made you blush a little, but you knew it was just a friend gesture.) he paid for the tickets, bought popcorn and such, and headed into the movie. Darwin led you to the back, which you loved. You absolutely enjoyed sitting in the back, staring at the peasants below you. Anyway, you got comfortable in your seat, and munched on popcorn, waiting for the horror movie to begin after all the pesky #spons and trailers. Finally, it got to the scary parts of the movie, which did make the two of you jump, and weirdly began to hug each other; fearing the killer would take one of you away, to murder you in the gutter. In a silly scene of the movie, you screamed as you thought a scary part was coming, but it didn't. Darwin laughed silently, and you stuck your tongue out at him, but smiled afterwards. It was strange really, every time you hung out with Darwin, it was like he was scaring away the shyness out of you, bringing out the funny and loud person deep within you; which you loved.

Alas, the movie ended, leaving you to pout, making Darwin chuckle at your childness. "C'mon (Y/N), lets head back to your house." He grab your wrist, and the two headed out of the theatre, with him pulling you close. You enjoyed his heat, as you were quite cold. Little did you know, he enjoyed hugging you, as you were a huggable person. After about a ten minute walk from the movie theater, you made it to your house, and he hugged your dearly, and whispered in your ear, "Thanks for coming. See you tomorrow." You chuckled sheepishly, watched him go, with a happy glint in your eyes, and thought, 'Damn, I'm falling for this adorable boy more and more.'