Existential Crisis - Leslie

for some  reason i have the urge to call leslie flowey the flower IM SUCH UNDERTALE TRASH anyway enjoy :D

I was laying on Leslie's floor in his room, hating life. It was just pointless. We would all die soon. It would be inevitable. So why bother trying? What would we accomplish? What's the main reason to live? Are we just imaginary? All these thoughts ran through my head, and I groaned. "Hey there. Whatcha doing down there?" Leslie asked, looking down at me. I shrugged, and turned my head to the left, looking at the under of his bed. So dark, and empty... Like my soul. Leslie sighed, and sat on the ground next to me, legs crossed. "Having a bad day?"

"Pfft, like you would know." I said, crossing my arms. Leslie chuckled, and looked at me, a smirk plastered all over his face. "Try me."

I sighed, and sat up, ready to lecture. "Alright. Life is a lie. Death is a painful, but a knowing truth. If everyone dies, why bother trying? Everyone you love? They'll all die soon eventually. You'll die soon. So why bother changing the world, or anyone else's if you're going to die. You'll just be a forgotten, ugly, smelly corpse. Death is inevitable. No matter who much you try to avoid death, it will come for you. Point being; why live when you're just going to die alone, and forgotten?" Now this got Leslie thinking, he was on mute for a minute, taking in my thoughts, before he spoke.

"I see your point. Life is like a flower. People find it beautiful, and they pluck it to smell it. But after a few days, it starts to wilt, and begins to lose it's color. Soon, its nothing but a dead flower, and if you touch it, it crumbles slightly. What does a flower have to do with death? Well, Life is worth living, beautiful and full of surprises. Death pushes people to do their ambitions, and become successful of their dream. Sure they'll die, but they'll die knowing they did everything they wanted to achieve in life, and pass away happy." Leslie shrugged and smiled at me. I sighed and sat up, facing his smug face. "I guess your right."

"Of course I am. Your talking to Leslie, here." He chuckles and took my hand, helping me up. "Now, let's get some ice cream, alright?" I nodded, and we headed out, ready for some delicious ice cream.

HOLY MAN THIS CHAPTER IS BUTT. i had so much writersblock with this, but i dunno. its fine. enjoy the next chapter :DDD