I Have The Blues - Tobias

lol that title sucks LOLZOR (jesus, kill me already) i have no inspiration for this chapter, so sorry :C

We were at the park, sitting on the swings, just listening to nature. It was peaceful, but inside my mind, I was tearing myself apart. I felt so tired of the world lately, but what was I going to do? Cry about it? Pfft, like that'll do anything. So I just sat in silence, looking at my (Favorite Color) shoes, having a war in my head. I guess I was too quiet, as Tobias was looking at me with an eyebrow raised. "Girl, are you alright? You're so quiet today." I shot a look at him, and sighed in annoyance. Oh yeah, not to mention I get snarky and crude when I have 'the blues,' as my mother says. "Yeah, Im just having a peachy day!" I said with sarcasm, holding my arms in the air. Tobias scowled and looked at his shoes, angry. "No need to be so rude, (Y/N)." He said, saying my name with venom. I exhaled, and got off the swings, and walked away. "And where do you think you're going?" Tobias yelled as he raced after me, grabbing my wrist, pulling me towards him. I huffed in annoyance, "Going home. To rest in peace. And get away from you. Ever heard of 'leave me alone?' That's what I'm saying, but in a way you'll understand. But I guess I can't speak idiot." I ripped my wrist from his grasp, but he just followed me, arguing. 

"You think you can walk away from me? Spreading all of you sarcasm and rudeness on top of me?" He asked, with hatred in his voice. I chuckled, and rolled my eyes. "What do you think I'm doing? Idiot." He stopped in his tracks, and I got to admit, I kinda regret saying that. He sighed, and retaliated, "I was just trying to help you. But what do you do? Be so.. So rude and angry, and mean, and I-" His voice cracked, and I  turned around, and saw tears well up in his eyes, "I just want to-"  I walk up to him, and stared him in the eye. "And what?" I asked with impatience. "I just wanted to make you feel better." He whispered, worried he would break down any second. I hugged him in an instance, and he embraced it. "Im sorry. I should've been- I shouldn't have been so crude. But that's how I get when Im sad. I get angry, and its like I want to pick a fight." I looked at him, and he sighed, "Wow, so that's how you're gonna be during menstruation, huh?" I hit his shoulder, and he chuckled. 

"Yeah, just imagine me as your girlfriend. Me getting angry at how stupid you are." I said, puffing out my cheeks. Tobias just stared, and heat slowly rushed to his cheeks.

"M-my girlfriend?" He stammered.

"I mean- theoretically." I stuttered, rubbing the back of my neck. Tobias's face showed hurt, but he covered it up. "Oh, well yeah. I mean you stink and I dont want a stinky girlfriend." He said, and he dropped the hug. "B-but hug." I muttered, but Tobias didn't hear me. 

"We should go back." Tobias said, and we walked, but he didn't strike up a conversation. During the whole walk, he looked at our hands, and whenever I looked at him, he would look away.