Someone Gets Jealous - Gumball

"Class dismissed!" Miss Simian yelled, a crossed look expressing her features. 

Everyone spilled out of the classroom, rushing to lunch. You took your time however, shoving your books in your cramped locker, before heading down to the cafeteria. You didn't bother to wait for Gumball, because hey, food is important!

Walking through the doors, you got in line for lunch. Today's lunch was lasagna and the side of a breadstick. Grabbing your tray, Rocky plopped your food on it, and you went on your way. 

You looked around for Gumball, but you couldn't see him. Where would he be? Well, no matter. You guess it was time to spend some of it with Darwin. He was very sweet and innocent of the world, a complete polar opposite of you. Walking to the corner of the cafeteria, you sat across of Darwin. He was eating his lasagna, completely lost in thought. "Hey Darwin," You smiled, snapping him out of thought. Looking up, he smiled, mouth full of food. 

"Hi [Your Name]!" He mumbled, his eyes full of glee. To be honest, you felt sorry for him. You and Gumball were hanging out so much, always excluding Darwin unintentionally. Out of the corner of your eye, you'd notice his happiness falter, and how lonely he would be. How ignorant of you to ignore it. But, it wouldn't matter, as you were going to change all that. Swallowing his lasagna, he blinked. "Where's Gumball? He's always glued to your hip." He mumbled, blowing air into his cheeks, puffing them out. 

You blushed, tapping your fork on your tray, feeling embarrassed, "O-oh, Gumball. I dont know, maybe he got held back in class." Darwin didn't believe your words, as it was evident on his face.

"Yeah, maybe." 

Taking another bite of his lasagna, you followed suite, feeling the air grow thick. Minutes went by, and there seemed to be no sign of Gumball. You started to grow worried, what if something bad had happened? "Well, you shouldn't worry about it [Your Name], it's nothing." He assured you, smiling ever so lightly. "He's probably finishing a tes-"

"Yo, wassup!?" Gumball yelled, shoving his tray on the table. You and Darwin jumped, startled at the random outburst. He sat next to Darwin, across from you. Darwin looked happy, ecstatic even, and it made your heart burst into pieces, one by one. You really were a terrible person, weren't you? "I was held back in class. Ms. Simian was all over my as-"

"Gumball! Language!" Darwin scolded him, smacking Gumball's shoulder. The neko chuckled, Darwin beginning to do so too. You felt..out of place, like you were intruding. 

"Alright, alright! I wont do it again." Gumball said, defeated. Returning his gaze from Darwin to you, he gave you a look of, 'As if. This motherf-cker can't be tamed.' You laughed lightly, and Gumball's smile grew. Darwin, on the other hand, his smile seemed to shrink, but it couldn't. He said he was happy for you too.

The three of you talked about nothing and everything, being loud and a laughing mess. The three of you were enjoying yourselves, and felt free. Darwin was a giggling mess, and you couldn't stop grinning. Gumball had a piece of lasagna on his nose, but he didn't acknowledge it. "And then, out of nowhere- wait, why are you all staring? And laughing? And grinning?" He asked, his face turning pink.

"Oh! Nothing! Nothing at all." You smirked, Darwin nodded as well, giggling. Gumball furrowed his eyebrows, feeling confused. 

"Then what?" He asked, looking around him. His head bumped into something warm- well, more like someone. Looking up, he saw no one other than Penny. She had a devious look in her eyes, along with a smirk. You could feel your blood boil, anger filling your senses. Not her again.

"Hey, Gumball," She said in a smooth tone, ruffling the bluenettes' hair. Gumball scoffed, pushing her away. 

"Hi Penny." He grumbled, looking in the other direction. You could feel the atmosphere turn from happy and light, to dense and grumpy. Darwin didn't seem pleased,  at all, and neither were you and Gumball. "What do you want?"

"Oh nothing." She giggled, taking a seat next to him. She was way too close, their sides, shoulder, and waist touching. "You got something-" Sticking her tongue out, she licked Gumball nose in a lewd way, and it made you sick. "There, all better." Gumball growled, his tail becoming frizzy.

"Hey, watch your tongue!" You warned, your fists aching from no collision. 

"Oh why? He tastes so good, kinda like.. candy. I wonder.." She chuckled, grabbing Gumballs' face, bringing him closer. Darwin looked on edge, his green eyes full of anger. 

"Dont you da-"

"How he tastes." And with that, she leaned in, applying her lips to Gumballs'. You yelped, and leaned over the table grabbing her shirt. 

'"What did I just say!?" You growled, your ears falling flat to your head.  You raised your fist, and Penny flinched, but a smirk still lingered on her face. Growling some more, you collided your fist to her face, and she fell off the bench, onto the ground. Rubbing her cheek, she feigned crying, and Miss Simian, who was near, came rushing to her side.

"Penny, what happened?" She asked, getting Penny off of the floor. 

"[Your Name] punched m-me!" She cried out, and Miss Simian snapped her head to you. Letting go of Penny, she marched up to you, snarling, showing off her gross, yellow teeth. You almost gagged at the sight, but you stopped yourself from getting into more trouble.

"Did you punch her?" She asked, grinding her teeth. You couldn't help but stare, how did they not fall out? And how did Principal Brown fall for something- like that?!

"Yes, but I-"

"That's all I needed. Principal's office!" She screeched, glaring you in the eyes. Grumbling, you left the table, not caring about the tray. Gumball and Darwin scrambled to catch up with you, but Miss Simian held them back.

.    .    .

"So, what you're telling me is; Penny kissed Gumball, and you punched her?" Principal Brown asked, knitting his hands together. With a curt nod, he sighed, taking off his glasses to clean them. Putting them on again, he looked at you with a look of disappointment. "You could've resolved this in a different way, [Your  Name]."

"Yeah, I know. But it felt reasonable in the heat of the moment!" You confessed, feeling more and more frustrated by the minute. Penny knew what she was doing, and you fell right into her trap; how stupid of you.

"Well.. You're getting an hour worth of detention. Do not let this happen again."

"Yep."

.     .     .

An hour passed, and you escaped detention. Walking down the hallway, you headed towards your locker. "What a fucking day." You breathed out, feeling tired. Grabbing the lock, you punched in your code, and pulled it down, opening your locker. Humming a little, you placed your homework in your backpack. Not paying a lot of attention to the outside world, you felt a pair of arms sliding around your waist, making you squeal out of surprise. "W-what-" A pair of lips kissed your neck sweetly, making you squirm. "W-who-"

"Chill baby cakes, it's just me." Gumball cooed, holding you tight. You sighed, relief washing over you. Still, he scared you. "Was detention fun?" He teased, kissing your neck again, making you shiver. 

"Yeah, it was off the walls." You said with a hint of sarcasm, grabbing your backpack out of your locker. closing it, you locked it, and Gumball let go of you. Putting on strap on, Gumball snaked an arm around your waist pulling you close. Kissing your cheek, you blushed a light tint of pink, and Gumball smirked at your behavior.

"Today was a blast, huh?" He asked, looking at you with great intent. You glared at him, and he laughed.

"What? What kind of question is that? Did you forget Penny-"

"Yeah I know. It was gross. She tasted like tuna, her breath too." He pretended to puke, and you laughed, making him smile. Turning you to face him directly, he pulled you closer. "so, I think it's fair that you help revive me." 

"I guess." You mumbled, before crashing your lips together. Pulling away, the two of you walked out of school, where Darwin was waiting for you two. 

yikes. sorry, this one kinda sucks too. i will try better next time haha >3<