Tears and Snot - Gumball

i know what your thinking. WTF IS WITH THAT TITLE but it will soon make sense HAHA

basically these next 3 chapters will be related to sadness ooooooooOOOOOOO

Today sucked.

Life sucked.

Your very existence sucks.

No one would care if you didn't exist. Not your parents, your friends, even Gumball wouldn't.

Your right.. I wish I wasn't here.

Yes, it was one of those days, the days where you hated yourself. It was technically your fault, as bullies wiggled their words into your brain, burning permanently. You told yourself what they said were lies, but soon you gave in, believing their words full of venom.

You were sitting on the bleachers, aching from pain. Tina and Jamie hurt you again, with words and fists. Common courtesy, amirite? Sniffling, you heard thunder rolling near the school, making your ears drop, but your tail was a frenzy. You shifted a bit, so you were laying on the bleachers, looking at the dark clouds, mocking at your will to believe the bullies. You groaned in defeat, and felt tears rolling along your face. "It isn't fair. What did I do to them!?" You yelled, but lost the words half way, as you were choking on the non existent words. 

"I know. You didn't do anything." You shot up in confusion, and relaxed when You saw Gumball sitting on the bleacher below you. "What are you doing here, whiskers?" I asked bitterly. Yes, you gave him nicknames related to cats, and he gave you related to foxes. "Don't you have to be with your bro, Darwin? I bet he's worried about you." You said, feigning worry. Gumball, chuckled, standing up, not facing you. 

"I guess I should. I mean, I was going to make you feel better, but I guess Darwin, who is not here today, needs it more. I bet he appreciate it more than you." If anything you were shocked, but you guessed you deserved it. You sniffled, ready to cry all over again, and the neko tensed at it. You expected him to walk away, and to forget your cloudy mood, but instead he stumbled to to reach you, and Gumball hugged you, snuggling his nose in the crook of your neck. "Im sorry! Im so sorry, Whiskers didn't mean it." He waited for me to respond, but I couldn't. I was blinded by my overflowing tears, and choking and stumbling on my words. "Im so freaking stupid." He mumbled, and I gasped. Looking at him, I shook my head frantically, and he smiled weakly. "But I am. I shouldn't have been so bitter."

"I sho-shouldn't have been either." I said with great effort, before I broke down in tears. As if on cue, the sky begin to drop rain droplets everywhere, as if fitting my current feelings; sadness and pain. Gumball tensed at my tears, and desperately tried to wipe them away. "Don't cry! I hate it when your pretty face is drowned by tears." He said, and held my shoulders, looking at me with a small smile on his face. I sniffled, staring at him, before I fell back into his arms, hugging him for dear life. He tried his best to make me feel better, but I couldn't stop letting tears fall onto his sweater. "Ugh. I-I'm sorry. i-I g-got tears on y-your sw-sweater." I said as I shredded tears. 

GUMBALL'S POV

I didn't know what to do. She was crying with no extent on stopping. I wanted her to smile again, to laugh at my corny jokes. To see her face light up whenever I was in her gaze, but all her face possessed was sadness, and not to mention salty tears. ""Ugh. I-I'm sorry. i-I g-got tears on y-your sw-sweater." She mumbled into my chest, and I chuckled lightly. Slowly, I lifted up her head, and saw her ears drooped, and her nose full of snot. Her eyes were red, and her nose was too. "You're still cute when you're crying." I blurted. (Y/N) stopped crying, and looked at me in confusion. I expected her to laugh at my comment, but instead she hugged me again, and breathed in my scent. 

"What do I smell like?" I asked out of nowhere. I felt her smile against my chest.

"You smell terrible." She joked. I fake scoffed and she giggled. "I'm kidding. You smell like flowers, chocolate and warmness. You just smell good. And feminine." She muttered the last bit, and I felt myself blush. "What do I smell like?" She asked. She looked up at me, and her face was returning to her natural skin tone, but her eyes remained glossy. I sniffed her head, and felt myself relax.

"You smell like fruit, and candy. You smell wonderful. Oh yeah, you smell like the summer breeze." I said with glee. She smiled at me, and her face was filled with joy once again. She stood up, much to my dismay, and grabbed my hand. "We should go now, it's pouring, and we're both wet." I stood up with her and walked down the bleachers, whispering, "That's what she said." And she pushed me, laughing at my immaturity.