The Date - Gumball

Take u to dinner. Lots of tension maybe even sexual lololol

U n him run out cuz boredum, and go to park to view stars and milky way. Kiss kiss mothafucka

Saying Gumball was nervous was an understatement. 

He was scared beyond comprehension. Sure, you and him were a thing, but he still was fearful of rejection. Even if it was small, it would break his heart. You were his everything, not to mention his family.

It felt like his heart was pounding at one hundred and two beats per second, and his brain was going to melt. His hands were clammy, and he was having second thoughts. Maybe this was a mistake. Maybe you would laugh at his date request, slamming your door in his face.

No.

He was wrong.

He was in front of your door, ready to knock. His hands were shaky, but he was ready to do this. For this very special occasion, he was wearing a sleek black sweater, and brand new jeans. Fine, it wasn't considered appropriate for a date, but it was one of the most fanciest things he owned.

Gulping, he knocked, prepared for the worse. He waited for about a minute, before the door opened, revealing you. You were wearing an oversized t'shirt, and shorts. Your hair was nice and kept, your eyes sparkling with happiness. You were loafing around on the couch on a Saturday, in the afternoon.

Gumball smiled nervously, swallowing nervously. He hoped this go down alright. Looking down and up, you took notice in Gumabll's change of clothing, but you kept your mouth shut. "[Your Name]..I..Would you..Like to go on a date with me?" He stammered, his face coloring. 

You pause. Go on a date? This was...certainly new, but also on short notice. Would your parents even let you? Closing the door, you leave Gumball confused, and heartbroken. 

Standing there for about ten minutes, he feels his eyes brimming with tears, a lump forming in his throat. He shouldn't have done this at all. Ready to turn around, run into his bed and bawl for days, the door opened. Looking up from the ground, he was face to face with you. 

You were wearing a simple [Color] crop top with high waisted jeans and converses, as it was pretty chilly outside. Holding out your hand, Gumball shakily takes it, anxiety running through his veins.

"Let's go then!" He smiles, but in the inside, he feels like he might explode.

.  -  .

You and Gumball were in a fancy restaurant, Ruby Bee. Sitting in the back of the restaurant, the two of you were alone in a booth. 

Eating your food nervously, the atmosphere was so thick, you could almost cut it with scissors. You didn't dare to look at Gumball, but the blue neko stole gazes at you. 

"[Your Name], I knew you existed for a long time." You choke on your ribs. What the hell did that mean? Turning your head to him, you raise your eyebrow, completely confused. Not only did that sound crazy, but a little humorous. Realizing what he blurted out, you watch his face pale, and he begins to stammer. "W-well..What I mean was..I knew who you were before w-we met. You were so cool, I just..I needed to meet you." 

Gumball expected an answer. He needed you to say something, to prove he wasn't creepy and weird. However, you did not respond, as you were awestruck. He though you were cool? Cool? Cool!? Did that damn neko know what he was doing to your poor heart? Clearing your throat, you step out of the booth, your eyes shimmering with glee. Holding out your hand, you waited. 

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's blow this popsicle stand."

And with that, you and Gumball run out of the restaurant, exhilaration coursing through each others' veins.

.   -   .

It was chilly outside now, the only source of light was the twinkling stars above, and the crescent moon reminding you of time. The two of you were holding hands, walking towards your house. It was late now, and you'd knew your parents would not be happy with your tardy presence. However, you did not care, as this date was magical, with a weird twist.

Walking down the sidewalk, you took notice of the lonely park, its swings flying back and forth, begging for attention. Running towards it, you drag the blue neko with you, ignoring his surprised yelps. Running to the top of the hill, you let go of his hand, sitting down under a tree. 

Sitting down next to you, no words were exchanged, excepted for the longing gazes. Pointing up to the night sky, the two of you marvel at the stars twinkling in the night, reminding you that you are not alone. This was...different for a change. The two of you weren't being rambunctious, nor energetic and loud. Instead, the silence was blissful, enjoying each others' silent, yet comforting company. 

Looking back at Gumball, you blush when you realized that he never was staring at the stars, but in fact, he was staring at you, with a loving haze in his eyes. He scooted closer, and fingers intertwined. 

Leaning closer, you can feel his uneven breathing, making you chuckle. Rubbing your nose with his, you give him an Eskimo Kiss. You grin, and he just groans. Grabbing your chin, he closes the gap between you two, you responding with a solid, 'Mmmphf!' The kiss was short, yet it had meaning and a sense of joy in it. Gumball smiled in the kiss, as well did you. Pulling away shortly after, you stare and Gumball, and he stares at you. 

What did you ever get yourself into?

yowza.

btw the last sentence is meant to be sweet(?), so dont take as you were being salty or anything, haha.