QnA?

Hello and salutations readers!

I love this book, I love making chapters, even if they take awhile. This book is getting so much love, I would never guess it would happen;

17.4k reads, 620 votes?? HOLY FRANK! I thought i would at least ten reads and maybe even three votes. Even with that I would be grateful! This book came so far, and I'm so proud I didn't chicken out of making this, or discontinue it.

So...To be like the kewl kiddos [lol kill me pls], I kind of want to do a QnA, but I dont know.

Okay! I made up my mind. I will do one! Ask me a question, by commenting or by PMing me, [I'd like the commenting, since it'd be quicker, but it's kewl if you dont.] It can be about this book, or even me, if you'd like.

I just don't know, I'm not really the most sociable on this website, as I tend to put publishing chapters than speaking out to others, and conversing.

So, if you would like to comment some questions, relating to this book, me, or even some random questions, I'd love it!

Although I'm excited for this, I kind of doubting myself. The reason why, is because what if I get one or two questions. Wouldn't that just be sad, and a little bit hilarious? Yes, yes it would. 

So please! If you're willing, I'd abosolutely love if you did ask me some Qs, about dem related questions of this books, me, or dem random questions. I will A them, and show you how much of a kewl gal I am.

[Yes, I know, I should delete my profile. I dont need you all to remind me, haha.]

Well. I see you in the next chapters, and I hope your having a wonderful, fantastic day! And if your not? Don't worry, me, and the characters in this book are rooting for you!

"Yeah! We love you [Your Name]! Kick today's butt!" Darwin giggles, clapping his hands together in glee. He truly believes in you. He knows how capable [Your Name] is, he knows they can do it! [Your Name] can do anything!

"We know you can do it! I mean, you're dating me for example, so what can't you do?" Tobias gloats, putting his arm over your shoulder. He gives you one of his infamous smiles, the one that melts your heart. He knows your such a badass, so what couldn't you do? And if you can't do it, you could always come hug Tobias!

"For sure [Your Name]! If you're willing enough, you can do things I couldn't dream of doing myself! And this is a flower boy talking." Leslie says, sniffing a tulip. Fluttering his eyes, he walks up to you, giving you the tulip. It was fragile, smelled good, and very beautiful. It reminded him of you, except for the fragile part. You were not fragile, you were strong! 

"Yes! We're rooting for you! And if you can't do it, then..then..I'll kick you in the butt! And give you a kissykiss to make you feel better! Give you the Kiss Of Life!" Gumball yelled, running over to you jumping into your arms. This darn Neko and his cat nature. Giving you an Eskimo Kiss, you smile, giggling.

Yes, they were rooting for you. You were so cool! So amazing! So pretty! So funny! So wonderful to be around! If you couldn't see what they saw, then you should get your eyes checked! 

See you in the next chapters, you wonderful person! :)