Movie Night - Tobias & Leslie

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
I will not be updating frequently during the summer, as I am on break, and involved in personal matters. I will post this chapter, but other than that, sorry guys. HOWEVER I WILL UPDATE WHEN I AM BACK IN SCHOOL, WHICH STARTS IN AUGUST. So.. I guess I am putting this book on hiatus? I mean, I will still write and post chapters every once in a while. So enjoy this chapter.

"Hey beautiful," Tobias smirked, leaning on your doorway. You told him to meet at your house to watch the Comedy, [Favorite Comedy]. Why didn't you want to watch it at Tobias' house? Well, for starters, his sister, Rachel, gave you the creeps; she would watch you and Tobias' every move. You tried to tell Tobias this, but did he listen? No, of course he wouldn't. 

You stuck your tongue out at him, before pulling him through the doorway. Dragging him to the couch, you shoved him into the [Color] couch, before walking off into your kitchen. It left Tobias dumbfounded, for a moment he was at the door with you, and now he was on the couch, for you to be out of his sight. Minutes later, you were back in the living room, popcorn bowl in your left hand, a big bottle of [Favorite Pop] in your right. You held a optimistic grin, a happy glint in your eyes. "What's got you so excited?" Tobias asked, scooting over, patting on the seat next to him. You happily sat next to Tobias, handing your boyfriend the popcorn bowl. On the flatscreen tv in front of you, [Favorite Comedy] was on the menu screen, leaving you a jittery mess. You loved this comedy, it made you laugh every time. Clutching the remote, you pressed play, waiting for the show to begin. 

.  .  .

You and Tobias were laughing your asses off, even to the extent you were crying. The movie had ended, but nevertheless, you and Tobias were still laughing at the ending, for it was pure gold. "Oh my god!" Tobias cried, wiping the remaining tears from laughing, "The ending was beautiful, and hilarious!" You nodded, still trying to recover from laughing. It was a hard task, but you managed it. With one final sigh, the laughing died down, making you a little tired. Slowly, you leaned onto Tobias shoulder, yawning ever so lightly. "Beautiful, are you tired?" He blinked. You were usually a hyper mess, it was certainty a sight to see the [Full Name] tired, eyes drooping, yawns escaping from your mouth. 

"Hmmm? Tired? Psssh, nah." You mumbled matter of factly, crossing your arms, trying your best to stay awake. But it was certainly hard to. You could feel your body giving up, just wanting to rest. You brain was going haywire, jumbled thoughts came and went, it felt like a train rammed into your skull. A headache from laughing stuck around, and it felt like someone was hitting your head with a jack hammer. So.. Maybe just a tiny nap would help, even if it would leave Tobias alone. And so, you surrendered, closing your eyes, drifting off into slumber. 

Tobias watched you, even if he was alone, but not entirely. He pulled you into his lap, and began to play with your [Color] hair, humming a tune quietly. He enjoyed his time with you, and this movie night was sure to rest peacefully in his memories of the beautiful [Your Name]. Tobias hoped this relationship would last for a long time, as his other ones never lasted. But with you, Tobias felt loved, and happy. Besides, you were the only one who could stand Tobias and his ego for long periods of time. 

Tobias smiled, he would keep you. And if someone would try to pry [Your Name] from his arms, he wouldn't go down without a fight.

-  -  - Leslie's Part -  -  -

The two of you were sitting rather happily in Leslie bedroom, binge watching Steven Universe on his laptop. The couple was under the blankets, cosy and warm. Hot chocolate in your hand, you would dub this the best date in history. Leslie was calm, and so were you, which was definitely a change for the rambunctious, hyper, reckless couple. Most people called you Team Rocket, based on your and Leslie's reckless schemes and plans, and how much trouble the two of you caused in school. So, dubbed as Team Rocket, you took their saying;

Prepare for trouble! And make it double.

To protect the world from devastation!

To unite all people within our nation.

To denounce the evils of truth and love!

To extend our reach to the stars above!

[Your Name]!

Leslie!

Team Rocket, blast off  at the speed of light!

Surrender now... Or prepare to fight! 

Meowth~ That's right!

Anyway, the two of you were in the middle of a heart wrenching scene, and you couldn't help but look away, you hated crying, it was so weak. Leslie on the other hand, was bawling his eyes out, wailing like a baby. But what would you expect? He was a flower boy, and they sure are emotional. 

And with that, the episode ended, leaving a devastated [Your Name], and a bawling Leslie. "It- It isn't fair!" Leslie cried, shutting his laptop with haste. "W-why would som-something like that ha-happen!?" The flower boy asked, shaking his head, trying to rid of the tears, only to fail, and look insane. You sighed, time to go comfort your pastel boy. . . Again. You brought Leslies' head to your chest, patting his head rather harshly.

"Ssshhh. It's okay flower boy. Don't cry." You soothed, the pat of the head intensifying with pain. Honestly, you weren't that into comforting Leslie, but instead, paying attention onto your hot chocolate. If you didn't drink it all, who would? No one, because you would kill them. Nuff said. Leslie groaned from the pain, trying to pry away from your grip. It didn't work whatsoever, and it made Leslie mad.

"I'm alright, okay? Just- Just let me go!" He hollered, shoving the hot chocolate out of you hand. It feel onto the bed, spilling the remaining liquid. Now this... This made you angry. You shoved Leslie off the bed, to mourn for your beloved hot chocolate.

"How could you!? I loved him!" You cried, placing a hand over your heart. You feigned crying, holding the cup dearly to your chest. This made Leslie laugh, interrupting your mourning. You snapped your head to Leslie, chucking the cup in his direction. Leslie stopped laughing, quickly dodging the cup. "You... You murderer!" You screamed, jumping on top of Leslie. You began to tickle him, against his will. 

"What are you doi-" Leslie began to giggle, trying to push you off of him, but you were tougher than you looked. "I-Im sorry!" He begged, and with that you stopped. You gave him a quick peck on the cheek, before standing up. You picked up the cup, walking out of the room without a word, leaving Leslie confused.

"What the hell... Just happened?"

Haha, hoped you enjoyed. And also... 3.5k views? 203 votes? 67 comments? whAAAAT? Wow guys, thank you all sooo much! I cant believe this story is good. I thought it was rather bad in my opinion. But what do I know? Haha, see you all in the next one, guys! *poofs out of your mind*